South African Department of Labour Recruitment 2018/2019- This is to inform interested applicant to apply for the South African Department of Labour 2018/2019 this September. Application portal and form is now available and open for registration.
Available Job Positions
- Senior Legal Administration Officer (MR6)
- Statutory Services Officer
- Assistant Director: COID-Statutory Services
- Assistant Director: Human Resource Management and Employment Relations (2 posts)
- Principal Inspector: Mechanical Engineering
- Principal Inspector: Electrical Engineering
Requirements for South African Department of Labour Recruitment
- Comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s)
- Academic records including a senior certificate and ID-document [Driver’s license where applicable].
- The certification must be within three (3) months as at the advert closing date.
- Non-RSA Citizens/Permanent Resident Permit Holders must attach a copy of their Permanent Residence Permits to their applications. Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA)
- Interested applicants who do not comply with the above-mentioned requirements, as well as applications received late, will not be considered.
- Candidates will be subjected to a skills/knowledge test
How to apply for 2018/2019 South African Department of Labour Recruitment
- Applications must be submitted on a Z83 form, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet
- Apply via www.gov.za/documents
- The fully completed and signed form Z83 should be accompanied by a recently updated, comprehensive CV as well as recently certified copies of all qualification(s)
Note the following:
- The Department does not accept applications via fax or email.
- Failure to submit all the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only
- If you have not been contacted within eight (8) weeks after the closing date of this advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
- Suitable candidates will be subjected to a personnel suitability check (criminal record, citizenship, credit record checks.