NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018-2019 Application Form and Portal is Open- Shell Nigeria Exploration and Production Company Limited (SNEPCo), its co-venture partners and the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) hereby invites applications from qualified Nigerian students for the 2018/2019 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme.
The programme aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians. It provides yearly grant to the successful applicants from their second year to the completion of their degree programme.
2018 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship Programme
Eligible Course of Study
- 0.1 Eligible Course of Study
- 0.2 NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Eligibility
- 0.3 How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018-2019
- 0.4 NNPC/SNEPCo 2018 National University Scholarship Registration Procedures
- 0.5 Application Closing Date
- 1 2018-2019 NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship is out- www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com
Eligible students studying the under-listed courses in Nigerian universities are invited to submit an electronic application:
- Petroleum Engineering
- Materials/Corrosion Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Physics/Applied Physics
- Agricultural Science
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering
NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship Eligibility
- Be a citizen of Nigeria
- Currently be in their second year of full-time study in a Nigerian University accredited by the National Universities Commission (NUC)
- Have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 in a 5-grade system
- Not be a beneficiary of any other scholarship (National or International)
How to Apply for NNPC/SNEPCo Scholarship 2018-2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click www.nnpc-snepco-scholarship.shell.com to Start Application Online
NNPC/SNEPCo 2018 National University Scholarship Registration Procedures
- Every applicant should have a valid personal email account’
- Applications by eligible candidates should be submitted via the above link.
- Candidates should include personal and educational details in the application.
- Applicants should upload scanned copies of the following as part of the application:
- A recent passport-sized photograph of the applicant in JPEG format, and not more than 200 kilobytes;
- University or JAMB (UTME or D/E) Admission Letter;
- Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME) Scores;
- O’ Level Result(s); and ‘A’ Level /OND /NCE Result(s) as applicable;
- Letter of Identification from State of origin indicating applicant’s local government of origin; and
- Academic results for 100 level
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2018.
The examination date will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only
- Each document submitted online must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be in JPEG.
- Beware of fraudulent websites when applying for the NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship online. Such websites may ask you to make some payments in the course of the application. These are completely faux sites which should be avoided. NNPC/SNEPCo scholarship application is FREE.
- SNEPCo will not accept email applications. It is important to visit the official website for detailed information and to access the online application portal.
- SNEPCo is committed to providing scholarship opportunities that are not associated with application fees.
- SNEPCo DOES NOT ASSIGN ‘Representatives’/’Agents’ to assist applicants’.
- Any candidate found to have presented false documents will be disqualified or withdrawn at any level of the scholarship.
- Only short listed candidates will be invited for a computer based tests.
- For more information or clarification on the NNPC/SNEPCo National University Scholarship, please send an email to SNEPCO Social Performance SNEPCO-UIO/G/NRS (SNEPCO-Social-Performance@shell.com)