Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is currently recruiting into vacant position, interested and qualified applicants can now apply for the SPDC ongoing job recruitment now as the portal for application is now open.
About Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Recruitment 2019/2020
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) is the pioneer and leader of the petroleum industry in Nigeria. We invest heavily in our employees, which is reflected in our industry-leading development programme and our commitment to see our employees’ ideas travel and come to fruition.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
1.) Software Engineer
2.) Systems Engineer
3.) IT Business Analyst
4.) IT Project Manager
SPDC Job Recruitment Requirement and Eligibility 2019/2020
We’re keen to hear from passionate professionals who have strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail. You must have excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively translate business insights to our stakeholders. You’re someone who is innovative and thinks out-of-the-box to be able to quickly link technical solutions with business strategy. Ideally, you should have as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- Bachelor’s degree in any of IT, Engineering, Computer Science, or related field, minimum 2nd class lower
- 3-7 years of corporate IT experience
- Agile project delivery experience
- Professional certifications related to business analysis, project or programme management, systems and software engineering
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts and data/process analysis and modelling
- Ability to document requirements and specifications
- Experience in development platforms such as HTML5 – Microsoft .Net, Microsoft .Net (Services and Windows), Linux, Java, Mobile Development (IOS), Mobile Development (Android), HTML5 – SAP Application Development, Service – SAP Application Development, COTS (Commercial Off the Shelf Software)
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ , Python or other programming languages
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC)
- Proficiency in software engineering tools
- Knowledge of Oracle Database 11g/12c or the latest version, Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016 or the latest version, and awareness of HANA Database, Sybase database, SAP Solution Manager, Linux/Windows/Scripting, and ITIL.
How to apply for the 4 current job Recruitment in SPDC 2019/2020
SPDC Application Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the SPDC 4 current job position is 21st October, 2019.
- shell petroleum development company spdc
- shell petroleum development company
- petroleum development company spdc
- shell petroleum development
- petroleum development company