Halliburton Energy Service Company Limited 2019/2019 Job Recruitment– Keeping you updated is the reason why strive everyday to bring you latest updates on jobs in Nigeria. If you have not being receiving updates from us, it implies that you have not subscribed to this site via your email address (FOR FREE)
Halliburton Energy Service Company Nigeria Limited is recruiting experienced hands that will strengthen their work force. The company is highly looking for great people that want to innovate, achieve, grow and lead as they retain best talent by investing in their employees in order for them to develop themselves and their careers.
Job Title: Field Engineer – Logging and Perforating 2019/2020
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2019/2020Job Descriptions
- Under general supervision, applies knowledge of Halliburton Open Hole Wireline Technologies to independently provide basic services and tool operation to customers at the well site.
- Applies engineering, mechanical and geological principles to articulate basic data interpretations to clients from proprietary software and learns to coach clients through various drilling scenarios.
- Actively participates in the training and development of operators and Associate Field Professionals on all aspects of Open Hole logging.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Completion of an undergraduate degree in Engineering, Science or other Technical discipline is preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in Open Hole Wireline field operations required.
Steps on How to Apply for Halliburton Energy Services Recruitment 2019/2020
To apply Click here to apply online
Closing Date for Halliburton Job Recruitment 2019
There is no specified deadline for Halliburton Energy services recruitment 2019.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here