The Rivers State Ministry of Youth Development invites applicants to apply for the 2020/2021 Rivers State Government Skill Acquisition Training Program.
We are delighted to inform all Nigerian Youths residing in Rivers State and all Rivers State youth indigene that the Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Programme Application Form/Portal is now open to accept applications from suitably qualified person.
Which skill do you want to learn? Do you want to be self-employed? Are you looking for where or how to learn a skill to better your life? Here is the chance which the Rivers State Government through the Rivers State Ministry to Youth Development is offering you today.
Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Program 2020/2021 Category
- Fashion Design
- Make-Up Art
- Ankara Craft Work
- Shoe Making
- Bead / Hat Making
- Tile Work
- Cain Making
- Agro (Fishery, Feed Processing, Snail Farming & Tilapia Fish Farming)
- Cassava Flour / Plantain Flour
- Hair Dressing
- Video / Photography
Requirements for Registration for Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Program 2020
- Candidates applying for these positions must not be more than 30 years of age.
- Applicant must be an indigene of Rivers State
- Candidates are to upload their CVs and certificates.
- Applicants will be required to take an online qualifying examination
- You must have a valid means of identification (National ID, Voters Card, International Passport, Drivers License, or any other valid ID)
- Passing the relevant tests
- Have the desire to learn your chosen skill
- Finally applicants must be of good character
How to Register/Apply for Rivers State Skill Acquisition Training Program 2020
Interested applicants can visit the rivers state ministry of youth website on http://riversyouthministry.rv.gov.ng/skill-edu-form.php OR http://riversyouthministry.rv.gov.ng
Application Closing Date – Not specified
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here