PG Consulting Limited is looking for qualified candidates to recruit into their company in order to fill their job vacancies. Interested candidates should see contents of this article for the job application procedures.
PG Consulting Limited – Our client, an International IT firm (Cloud & Data Services), is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Country Manager (Expatriates)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
BU / Department: Document Management Services
New / Existing Position: Existing
Permanent/Trainee/ Contract: Permanent
Reports To: International Business Head
Direct Reports: All function Heads of Nigeria
- Our client is looking to engage an innovative, exceptional, experienced, outspoken hardworking personnel from age 30 and above in her business growth to implement marketing strategies; analyze trends and results thereby increasing profit.
- Determining annual budget and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishing sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implementing national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintaining sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishing and adjusting selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completing national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintaining national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintaining national sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting annual sales targets and top line month on month.
- Contributing to companies marketing and branding plans for increased awareness of products and services in the market.
- Daily/weekly/monthly reviews with the reporting officers in Nigeria as well as global team in India
- While major responsibility will be on developing the market and building sales, equal importance will have to be given to all other functions like Operations, HR, Admin, Safety, Security in order to run a profitable Profit & Loss Account.
- Minimum of a Master’s Degree in Marketing.
- Must be above the age of 30 years old.
- Must be a resident of Nigeria
- At least 7 years minimum experience working in management roles in Nigeria.
- Preferably from IT Industry in Nigeria
- Exposure to corporate sales only.
- Should have exposure of business planning
- Leadership ability
- Excellent Communication & Presentation Skills
- Willing to take up responsibilities
- Quality Consciousness
- Sales Man Ship
- Planning & Organizing
- Negotiation Skills
- Aggressive and ability to handle stress
- Process Orientation
- Decision Making
- Conceptual thinking.
- Willing to travel across Nigeria
Very Attractive (can be negotiated for deserving candidate)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and attach a Cover Letter and a recent Passport Photograph (Passport or Portrait or Full Picture) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Application Closing Date
27th June, 2022.