Are you interested in the Oando Plc fresh graduate accelerated programme recruitment 2019, hurry now to begin application as Oando PLC is currently accepting application from suitably qualified applicants.
About Oando PLC
Oando PLC is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions provider with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigeria Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock Exchange. With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP).
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme 2019
About the Programme
The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme #OandoGAP:
- OandoGAP is a unique opportunity for the company to recruit and develop recent graduates who we believe have the potential to become future leaders, and in the medium to long term strengthen the local oil and gas talent pipeline.
- It is strictly an 18-month programme, where individuals will get on the job structured learning and training from some of the best minds the industry has to offer; all to better prepare them for a bright future within the sector.
- Audacious, passionate, tenacious, driven, self-motivated, intelligent, innovative, team player, fast learner – is this you?
- Do you think you have what it takes to be one of the #HumansOfOando?
- Are you a recent graduate looking for a new challenge in one of Nigeria’s leading indigenous oil and gas companies?
- If yes, keep reading!
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree with minimum of Second-Class Upper Division (2.1) in any of the following areas/disciplines:
- For Commercial Learning Opportunities: Economics, Business Administration and other Business-related degrees.
- For Technical Learning Opportunities: Engineering and Geosciences.
- Not older than 26 years by January 01, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC
- 0 – 2 years of work experience
What’s in it for You?
- At Oando, we believe that life is what you make of it and this is what drives our spirit of audacity and tenacity. We create an unmatched opportunity to do more than you ever thought possible, in an environment that fosters growth, enables you actualize your ideas and recognizes individual contributions while actively promoting teamwork.
- We offer a competitive entry-level salary package and other benefits which include a pension scheme and health care for self and dependents of your choice. If you are looking for a fun and inclusive work environment where you can make an impact, join our team on the journey of changing the African narrative!
- You will be given the opportunity to work with some of the best minds in the industry to develop critical technical and commercial skills required to thrive in the oil and gas sector.
How to Apply for Oando Plc Recruitment 2019/2020
- You can only apply for one position as multiple applications will lead to disqualification.
- The Oando Graduate Accelerated Programme will run for 18 months only.
Application Closing Date / Deadline:
21st October, 2019.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here