NYSC Opens Registration Portal again – This is to inform the general public that all graduates who are yet to go for service that the portal for registration is now open. If you have not registered for NYSC mobilization batch A 2020 registration, the portal is now open hurry now.
If you missed the NYSC Batch A stream 1 or 2 here is your opportunity to register as nysc opens portal for another registration.
Before we continue, we will like to share some vital information you should know about NYSC Mobilization and to avoid the issues and delay faced by the NYSC 2020 Batch A Stream 1 members. They include
- All PCMs should ensure that their name is on the JAMB Matriculation List [Click HERE]
- Ensure that your name has been uploaded in the Online NYSC Senate List [Click HERE] VERY IMPORTANT
- Ensure you have completed your clearance in your school early before the registration portal opening date.
- For those that have not done their JAMB Regularization, Ensure you do that very fast and get your admission letter
- Ensure you have printed your JAMB Original Result and Admission Letter with bar code on it.
- Most importantly ensure you have cleared yourself with your Institution and Students’ Affairs Department to get your DEGREE CERTIFICATE
Hurry now and register as the portal for registration will close on 16th of June, 2020
How to Register for NYSC 2020 Batch A stream 1 & 2
- JAMB registration Number.
- Matriculation Number
- Bio Data (First name, middle name and surname well placed on your certificate)
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Marital status (Married women are to keep Marriage certificate, newspaper change of name, husband’s id card, Utility bill etc)
- Passport (white Background)
- Name of next of kin (two (2)) and their address, phone number etc
- Name of school attended from primary – tertiary level, starting date and ending date
- Shoe size, cloth size and trouser size
- After or before the Online registration, you will be required to make payment either Online or via Bank
Note- A biometric capture (Thump Printing) is required to complete your registration
We thought you should also know about