Master Minds HRSG Consulting, a leading Pensions Fund Administrator (PFA) is inviting applications from suitably qualified NYSC candidate for primary assignment placements (PPA) opportunities at offices for the position below:
Job Title: 2019 Batch B Stream II NYSC Intern
Internship Location: Lagos
- Individuals get the opportunity to work, learn and earn. Corps members selected will join the Next-U Academy for a year-long learning and graduate-school training experience organised to prepare fresh graduates to hit the ground running in the world of work.
Eligibility of NYSC Applicants
- Applicants must be young Nigerian graduates, NYSC Batch B Stream 2
- Intelligent and interested in unleashing their potential in a learning and challenging environment.
Benefits of internship
- Opportunity to work and earn
- Structured graduate school training designed to give you a great career.
- Opportunity to network and be mentored by notable business leaders
- Great start for ambitious career with top managerial rank as aim.
How to Apply for NYSC INTERNSHIP RECRUITMENT 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Send their CV and a mail signifying interest and reason to: firstname.lastname@example.org the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Nysc internship Recruitment Application Closing Date
25th October, 2019.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here.