Npower Transition Survey Login Portal 2019/2020 on NPVN Dashboard Npower beneficiaries is open. All Npower Beneficiaries of 2016, 2017 and 2018 volunteers are to select any npower transition option of their choice on their NPVN transition Dashboard.
All 2016, 2017 and 2018 should note the followings:
- Participation in this survey is Not a Guarantee of Employment or Retention
- This survey is in no way connected to the Exit of N-Power volunteers from the Programme
- Presented Options are not final and more options will be made available periodically depending on economic realities.
The below listed economic opportunities have been curated for the NPower Batch 1 Beneficiaries. Kindly read about each available option and its conditions before proceeding to select any of the available options:
Become a SANEF Agent (What is SANEF?)
- 1 Become a SANEF Agent (What is SANEF?)
- 2 Become a Field Agent for Npower Tax
- 3 Start a Business (GEEP LOAN) for Npower Tax
- 4 Start a Farm / Expand Your Farm (NIRSAL) for Npower Agro
- 5 Become a Teacher for Npower Teach
- 6 Community Police (Npower Teach, Health, Agro and Tax)
- 7 How to Register and Select Npower Transition Survey 2019/2020
- 8 Npower Transition Survey 2019/2020 Closing Date
- 9 To get more Updates
SANEF (Shared Agent Network Expansion Facility) is a project powered by the Central Bank of Nigeria, Deposit Money Banks, Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement Systems, Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria, licensed Mobile Money Operators and Shared Agents with the primary objective of accelerating financial inclusion in Nigeria. The project seeks to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria through an integrated ecosystem with strong regulatory oversight, consumer protection and interoperable systems with limited concentration risk. It will create a platform for Nigerian owned financial services companies to grow whilst empowering and creating jobs for Nigerians. Wherever you see the SANEF identity, you can perform basic financial services such as; account opening, cash deposits and withdrawals, funds transfer as well as bills payment.
Become a Field Agent for Npower Tax
Becoming a field agent enables you to Work as a mobile money Agent for a Bank, Data collector for Research Agencies or Consumer Goods company. Join the community collecting Data for our society and offering services to your community.
This option gives you the convenience and freedom to earn through various streams within but not limited to you community.
Start a Business (GEEP LOAN) for Npower Tax
Government Enterprise and Empowerment Programme (GEEP) is a micro-lending intervention that targets traders, artisans, enterprising youth, farmers and women in particular, by providing loans between 10,000 and 100,000 at no monthly cost to beneficiaries.
By selecting this option, you will be shortlisted to qualify for a loan to start a business of your choice with conditions that you provide a viable business plan.
Start a Farm / Expand Your Farm (NIRSAL) for Npower Agro
The NIRSAL-N-Power Next Programme aims to provide a sustainable commercial platform as an exit strategy for the Graduate Volunteers in the N-Power programme in Agriculture. The target of the project is to onboard the Graduate Volunteers by engaging them in the Pre-Upstream, Upstream, Midstream and Downstream Segments of the Agricultural Value Chain.
Become a Teacher for Npower Teach
This option is for beneficiaries who have an interest and have displayed tremendous expertise in the field of teaching, to be absorbed into available teaching slots in government schools in their states.
Note that this option is dependent on the availability of slots as well as the capacity and needs of the state government to recruit teachers into their schools.
Community Police (Npower Teach, Health, Agro and Tax)
President Muhammadu Buhari has stated the commitment of his government to implement a community policing program. Individuals within the community would be recruited and trained as community police officers and would only work within that community.
This option is for beneficiaries who have an interest in becoming community police men in their communities. This option is dependent on the availability of slots and the governments capacity and needs in recruiting community policemen.
How to Register and Select Npower Transition Survey 2019/2020
- First Login via http://npvn.npower.gov.ng/login
- You can select a maximum of 2 options altogether
- Once submitted, you will be unable to change the options submitted
- Kindly select in order of preference
- In each category below, select only one option
Category 1: Become a Community Police Man and Become a Teacher
Category 2: Become a Field Agent and Start a Business (GEEP Loan)
Category 3: Become a SANEF Agent and Start a Farm / Expand your Farm (NIRSAL)
Npower Transition Survey 2019/2020 Closing Date
No deadline or closing date yet for the npower transition survey 2019/2020
npower transition survey 2019/2020
npower transition survey
start a business geep loan
transition survey 2019/2020
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here