Npower Payment Update 2020 – Npower has released the breakdown process of Npower monthly stipends/salary payment for all 2016 and 2017 N-Teach, N-Agro, N-Health, N-Knowledge, N-Software, N-Hardware, N-build, N-Tech and N-Tax beneficiaries
According to the Senior Special assistant to Mr. President on Job creation, Mr. Afolabi, on one of Npower social media page said “ the N-Power began its first registration in 2016 and opened up its portal again in 2017 for a second set of beneficiaries. The N-Power programme has put in processes for both the Graduate and Non-Graduate programmes, in the past few years, I have had the privilege of heading the team of professionals who have stopped at nothing to carry out the directives and wishes of President Muhammadu Buhari and Vice President Yemi Osinbajo as it relates to young unemployed Nigerians. Over 500k+ citizens teaching previously unmanned classrooms, acting as health extension workers, acting as agric extension advisors, certified service professionals, trained creative and trained hardware and software professionals”.
The Npower Salary Payment Status for all Beneficiaries
- Enrolled: Refers to an active volunteer and his payroll active
- Payment Hold/Suspension: Refers to a volunteer who has been reported for absconding from their duty post. Such volunteers payment is immediately put on hold pending regularization by the volunteer within 45 days. Failure to which is exited from the program.
- Voluntary Resignation: Status used for volunteers who have requested to be voluntarily removed from the program as a result of acquiring another employment or for other personal purposes.
- Exited from Programme: This status applies to volunteers who have been on Payment Hold greater than 45 days and are now exited from the programme on disciplinary grounds.
- Deceased: Refers to a volunteer who passed away during the program.
- No Shows: Volunteers who were deployed but never showed up to claim their deployment letters.
Npower Payment Channels
From onset, the Npower monthly payment moves from Ministry of Budget and National Planning (MBNP)(TSA) to Nigeria Inter-Bank settlement system (NIBSS)(TSA), then to Volunteer Bank, and finally it gets to your account (Volunteer Bank Account)
Npower Payment Breakdown with Date
- Monthly Payroll Cut-off by 8th – 11th of the each Month
- Payroll Preparation Deadline 14th/15th of each Month
- Payroll Approval and onward transition to MBNP (16th-18th)
- Advisement of Funds for Payment to NIBSS (20th -27th)
- NIBSS Payment (28th-29th)
- Payment Report Generation (30th-1st)
- Review and Analysis of Payment reports (1st-3rd)
We thought you should also know about