2020 Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Industrial Training (IT) Program Application Form is out- The Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) invites suitably qualified tertiary institution students to apply for a one year industrial training (IT) attachment with the Agip company.
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) operates in the land and swamp areas of the Niger Delta, under a joint venture agreement with NNPC (60%), NAOC (20%), and Oando (20%), with concessions lying within Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Details about 2020 One-Year Post National Diploma Industrial Training Programme
Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) Limited as part of its Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program offers Nigerian students in Nigerian Polytechnics opportunity to gain one year Industrial Training experience (from January to December 2020).
Agip Industrial Training Program Attachment Eligibility 2020
Only Polytechnic Students who have authorization from their schools to participate in the program and who have completed their National Diploma Studies in 2019 in the following courses are eligible to apply:
- Business Administration and Management
- Secretarial Administration/Office Technology Management
- Computer Science
How to Register for Nigerian Agip Oil Company (NAOC) 2020 Industrial Training (IT) Program Attachment
Applicants who meet the above criteria can only apply via our Sustainability webpage https://www.eni.com/en_NG/home.page
- Applicants must fill out all the required fields on the provided form via the ‘apply now’ link and attach a pdf scanned copy of official lett
- er/ form from their polytechnics
- Be sure to click the ‘submit’ button to complete your application
- All applicants must have a valid Gmail account (for application and communication)
Please note the followings:
- Only Applications from disciplines mentioned above and received within the specified time period will be processed
- Kindly note that limited slots are available
- Only FULL TIME POLYTECHNIC students should apply
- Candidates can sit for the selection tests in any location closest to them (Abuja or Port Harcourt)
- The company does not provide accommodation for Trainees in any of our locations. Candidates will bear their transportation/lodging costs if they have to travel to take the tests.
- Only short listed candidates will be contacted for the selection tests
- Timetable for Selection Tests will be made available to shortlisted candidates at a later date.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here