KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Registration 2019: This is to bring to you notice, the 2019/2020 KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program Registration portal and form.
About KPMG Scholarship 2019
Education is the foundation for growth and success in communities. In line with KPMG Nigeria’s commitment to improving communities by improving the quality and access to education; KPMG has developed a program to sponsor selected candidates through their tertiary education.
KPMG Scholarship Eligibility
- Have completed their secondary education at a state-owned Government school within the last 2 years.
- Interested candidates must have a minimum of 5 Distinctions (As & Bs) from their WASSCE (including English and Mathematics).
- Interested candidates must have a minimum score of 230 in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
- Already have an admission letter or a provisional letter of admission to a federal university in Nigeria.
How to Register for KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Program 2019/2020
Follow the steps below to apply successfully:
1.) Attach the following documents in a zipped folder:
- WASSCE Certificate
- UTME Result Slip
- JAMB Result Slip
- Provisional Letter of Admission/Letter of Admission to a Federal University in Nigeria
- Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Origin
2.) Attach the above zipped file with the STATE CODE KSP2019 in the subject of the email and send to NG-FMKPMGScholarship@ng.kpmg.com with the following details:
Name, Residential Address, E-mail Address, Phone Number.
KPMG Undergraduates Scholarship Registration 2019 Closing Date
The closing date is on 25th October 2019
For more information visit the CLICK HERE to visit KPMG facebook page
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here