KPMG Recruitment 2020 –There a job opening in
KPMG is a global network of independent professional services firm with deep expertise in the provision of audit, tax and advisory services to clients in various industries and sectors of the economy.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2020/2021
Ref Id: 100702BR
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Full Time / Part Time: Full Time
KPMG Job Requirements 2020
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
How to Register/Apply For KPMG Nigeria Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test / KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here