NDLEA Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination Past Question and Answers – This post contains some past questions and answers that will help you in the forth coming NDLEA aptitude test screening examination.
NDLEA Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination 2019/2020
- 0.1 NDLEA Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination 2019/2020
- 0.2 Areas of Concentration for NDLEA Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination
- 0.3 NDLEA Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination Most likely Questions/Answers
- 1 ndlea past questions and answers
Right here you will get the likely asked questions/area of concentrations during National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination
As we have promised to be with you till you secure your dream job with NDLEA was why this post was created to assist you as you prepare for the NDLEA screening exercise examination.
Please note that we do not guarantee that the below questions and answer are what you will see during the CBT examination for the NDLEA job recruitment rather, it is to get you prepared and for possible questions and keep you busy to study.
As a federal government recruitment, we are likely sure that the question will come from current affairs, verbal and quantitative reasoning and general knowledge, so we have prepared questions from different angles to see that we got you covered.
Areas of Concentration for NDLEA Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination
- Numerical reasoning tests
- Verbal reasoning tests
- Diagrammatic or abstract reasoning tests
- Logical reasoning tests
- Critical thinking tests
- Personality tests
- Current affairs
NDLEA Recruitment CBT Aptitude Test Screening Examination Most likely Questions/Answers
You will be expecting questions like this below in your upcoming CBT Test Screning:
- The chemical in marijuana that causes the high is:
- Which of these brain parts plays the most important part in your emotional behaviour?
- Brain stem
- How can smoking marijuana regularly be especially harmful to teens?
- It lowers your IQ
- It can affect your ability to drive safely
- It can make you less motivated to do well in school
- All of the above
- What is the most commonly used illicit drug?
- Which of these statements is true?
- Drugs enhance your creativity
- A drug may give you a temporary “high,” but when it wears off the crash is lower than before
- Drugs will remove your fears and make life more pleasant
- It takes years to become dependent on drugs
- What is meant by “tolerance” to a drug?
- A person has continual cravings for the drug
- Giving people the choice to take any drugs they wish
- More and more of the drug is needed to produce the same high
- The urge to try new types of drugs.
- What are some of the symptoms of drug dependence?
- Increased heart rate
- Depression and craving for more of the drug
- Loss of appetite
- What does marijuana come from?
- A root
- A chemical
- A plant
- A mushroom
- America’s Longest War Was:
- Civil War
- Drug War
- Which Country Locks Up the Most People for Drug Law Violations (In Total and Per Capita)?
- United States
- Who is the current chairman/Chief Executive Officer of the NDLEA?
Ans: Col. Muhammad Mustapha Abdallah
- In which year was the current chairman appointed by the president?
Ans: November 24th, 2015
- Who established the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)?
Ans: The National Assembly of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Where is the headquarters of NDLEA located?
Ans: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Who is the current director of NAFDAC?
Ans: Mojisola Christianah Adeyeye
- What is the main task of the NDLEA?
Ans: The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA), is charged with the responsibility of fighting, eliminating and prosecuting drug traffickers and also reducing the consumption of hard drugs.
- When was NDLEA established?
- Who is the current minister of health?
Ans: Professor Isaac Folorunso Adewole
- Who is the present Chief Judge of Nigeria?
Ans: Justice Ibrahim Tanko Muhammad
- Drug Law enforcement agencies in Nigeria are empowered to ……………….?
Execute Drug Suspects.
b. Arrest Drug Barons.
c. Prosecute Drug Traffickers.[/b]
d. Rehabilitate Drug Addicts.
- Who is the current Minister of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT)
b. Abba Moro.
c. Lai Mohammed.
d. Ahmed Lawan.
- What was the name of the first political party in Nigeria?
All Progressive Congress (APC).
b. National Council of Nigeria and the Cameroon (NCNC).
c. Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).
d. Nigerian National Democratic Party (NNDP).
ndlea past questions and answers
MORE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Question 1: Which of following is the core duty of the Nigeria Immigration?
(a) Persecuting offenders
(b) enforcing of Laws
(c) issuance of all Nigerian travel document
(d) Deporting of foreigners
Question 2: The NIS was brought out of the Nigerian Police Force (NPF) in
Question 3: The NIS was formally established by the act of parliament in
Question 4: The first African country to introduce E-passport was
Question 5: How many comptrollers general has the NIS gotten since the inception till date?
Question 6: The present comptroller general of NIS is
(a) Umar Dahiru
(b) Uhuru Kayidee
(c) Boniface Cosmos
(d) David Parradang
Question 7: The first Secretary General of Common wealth was
(a) George Washington
(b) Tulma Goldie
(c) Arnold Smith
(d) Joseph Garba
Question 8: Lagos became a crown colony in
Question 9: The first war 1 was between
Question 10: The western and eastern Nigeria became self governed in
Question 11: The first head of government of Nigeria was
(a) Yakubu Gowon
(b) Aguiyi Ironsi
(c) Tafawa Balewa
(d) Nnamdi Azikiwe
Question 12: The first militant president of Nigeria was
(a) Sanni Abacha
(b) Ibrahim Babangida
(c) Aguiyi Ironsi
(d) Yakubu Gowon
Question 13: Nigeria became a republic in
Question 14: The Northern and Southern protectorate was amalgamated in
Question 15: The first Executive president was
(a) Nnamdi Azikiwe
(b) Olusegun Obansanjo
(c) Sheu Shagari
(d) Goodluck Jonathan
Question 16: The first colonial governor general of Nigeria was
(a) Tulma Goldie
(b) James Robertson
(c) Huge Clifford
(d) Lord Lugard
Question 17: The highest court in Nigeria is
(a) Court of Appeal
(b) Supreme court
(c) Federal High Court
(d) Magistrate court
Question 18: ECOWAS was established in ____________ and has it administrative headquarter in
(a) 1967 Lome
(b) 1975 Lome
(c) 1975 Lagos
(d) 1967 Lagos
Question 19: The first general election in Nigeria was held in
Question 20: Nigeria practice one of the following system of government
Who is the current Governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria
a. Alhaji Mai Borno
b. Sanusi Lamido Sanusi
c. Godwin Emefiele
d. Adamu Chiroma
e. Charles Soludo
CLICK HERE FOR MORE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS Since it is a federal government job
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here