NDDC Scholarship scheme 2019/2020- This is to inform the general public and interested qualified candidates that the Niger Delta Development Commission (NDDC) scholarship award form and portal is now available and open.
About NDDC Scholarship Award 2019
As part of our Human Resource Development initiatives, NDDC is embarking on Post Graduate Foreign Scholarship Programme to equip Niger Deltans with relevant training and skills for effective participation in the Local Content programme of the current Administration as well as compete globally in various professional fields.
NDDC Scholarship Eligible Course 2019
The Scheme is for suitably qualified applicants with relevant Bachelor’s/Master’s Degrees from recognized Universities in the following professional disciplines:
- Agricultural Science
- Medical Sciences
- Environmental Sciences
- Management sciences
NDDC Scholarship 2019 Requirements
- First degree with minimum of 2nd Class, Lower Division for those wishing to undertake a Master’s Degree programme and a good Master’s Degree for PhD candidates from a recognized University.
- Applicants must have gained valid admission letter for a Post Graduate Programme in any of the listed disciplines above, in a foreign University.
- Applicants who have already enrolled in overseas’ universities are NOT eligible to apply.
- Guarantor’s written consent of good conduct of the applicant from any of the following persons from the applicant’s community/clan.
- a) Member of National Assembly/State House of Assembly
b) Chairman of LGA
c) First class traditional ruler
d) High court judge
- Persons with evidence of cult membership or criminal record shall not be considered.
- Applicants must have completed the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).
How to Apply/Register for NDDC Scholarship 2019 for Post Graduate Scholarship
- To Apply Click www.nddc.gov.ng with the following attachments:
- Recent passport photograph
- Local Government identification letter
- Post Graduate admission letter from a recognized Overseas University
- Relevant Degrees from recognized Universities
- Y.S.C Discharge /Exemption Certificate
- Successfully completed application form will be assigned a registration number automatically.
- Print the hard copy of the on-line generated acknowledgement for ease reference.
NDDC Scholarship Closing Date 2019
All completed applications must be submitted on or before the deadline on 4th July, 2019.
Important Notice to all NDDC Scholarship Applicants :
- The Commission will not enter into any form of communication with candidates who were not shortlisted for the computer based test (CBT), those who were not invited for oral interview or candidates that were not successful at the oral interviews.
- Preference would be given to candidates from oil producing/bearing communities/Local Government areas as long as candidates meet the approved cut off mark.
- The Commission will ensure a fair spread of course among beneficiaries within each State.
- Deferment, change of institution and course are not permitted.
- The Commission reserves the sole and absolute discretion to select in line with the above stated criteria its internal consideration. The decision of the Commission in this regard is final.
- . All shortlisted applicants will be posted on NDDC website (www.nddc.gov.ng)
- For further enquiring please contact:
- Director, Education, Health and Social Services (NDDC)
Mobile: 084668158; firstname.lastname@example.org
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here