The NNPC/Addax Scholarship application form and portal is now open, how to apply for NNPC/Addax undergraduate scholarship 2019, NNPC tertiary scholarship form 2019, Addax Tertiary Scholarship application form and registration portal hurry now and apply.
This is inform you that Addax Petroleum and NNPC is now accepting applications from university and polytechnic undergraduates for its 2018/2019 Tertiary Scholarship Scheme.
NNPC/Addax Petroleum Scholarship Eligibility 2019
- Registered Full TIME undergraduates in Nigerian Tertiary Institutions
- Certified 100 level students at the time of application (Only students admitted in 2018/2019 academic session)
- For OND students, the award will be for 2 years only
NOTE: The following categories of students should not apply:
- 200 level students and above
- HND students
- Current beneficiaries of similar Awards from other Companies and Agencies
NNPC/Addax Petroleum Scholarship Application Category 2019.
Host Communities Merit Award : Only Indigenes of APDNL Host Communities in Rivers, Akwa Ibom and Imo States SHOULD
Required Document NNPC / Addax Petroleum Scholarship Award.
- Passport photograph with white background not more than 3 months old (450px by 450px not more than 200kb)
- School ID Card
- O’level Certificate
- Admission Letter
- Birth Certificate
- Proof of Local Government Area of Origin
- Letter from Community Leader (Only Applicants for Host Communities Merit Award)
- JAMB Result
- Ensure the documents are named according to what they represent to avoid mixing up documents during upload
3. Ensure you attach the appropriate documents when asked to upload
4. Ensure to provide valid Email and Phone Contact for effective communication
How to apply for NNPC/Addax Scholarship 2019
To apply, CLICK HERE and follow the steps below:
1. Click on “Apply Now” tab.
2. Click on “Register Now” to create an account.
3. Proceed to your email box to activate your account
4. Click on www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship to return to Scholarship site
5. Enter your registered email and password to upload your information.
6. Enter your personal information, National Identification Number (if available), educational information, other information and upload required scanned documents.
7. Ensure the name used in application matches the names on all documentation in same order. Upload a sworn affidavit or certificate if otherwise.
8. Ensure you view all documents after uploading, to eliminate errors during uploading.
9. When asked to upload photo, a passport photograph with a white background is preferable.
10. Recheck application information to avoid errors
11. Click “Apply Now” to submit information
12. You will receive an email and a sms that confirms your application was successful.
13. Return to www.scholastica.ng, enter your Email and Password to download your profile and proceed to have your Head of Department sign the document.
14. Upload a scanned copy of the signed profile, this would be used for verification.
15. If National Identification Number (NIN) number was not available in step 6, to obtain your National Identification Number (NIN)
- Return to www.scholastica.ng/schemes/addaxscholarship and update application with National Identification Number (NIN) to ensure completion
Note: Multiple applications attract a disqualification penalty from the Scholarship Board and
Obtaining NIN is not compulsory in order to complete your application
NNPC/Addax Scholarship Closing date 2019
The application deadline for NNPC?Addax undergraduate scholarship is 26th May, 2019.
NNPC/Addax Scholarship Aptitude Test Date and Venue 2019
NOTE: The aptitude test will take place at designated centers to be communicated to applicants on a later date and applicants are to fully bear the cost of transportation to and from Aptitude test centres.
To get more updates on Scholarship
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here