NCDC Recruitment 2020- This is to inform the general public that the Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) is currently accepting application from suitably qualified applicant to apply for the current surveillance support officer in the selected states of the federation.
This post will help you to apply successfully for NCDC Recruitment 2020 for Surveillance Support Officers in 19 States through online and Application Form Requirements will be listed here to know those who are eligible.
The Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) is recruiting for short term consultancy – surveillance support officers in 19 states.
NCDC Recruitment 2020 Application Qualified States
- 1 NCDC Recruitment 2020 Application Qualified States
- 2 Jobs Description
- 3 Eligibility/Qualifications for 2020 NCDC Recruitment for Surveillance Support Officers
- 4 How to apply for Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment
- 5 NCDC Recruitment Closing Date 2020
- 6 NCDC Recruitment 2020 List of Shortlisted Candidates Update
- 7 To get more Updates
The qualified states for the NCDC job recruitment include: Anambra, Akwa-Ibom, Kebbi, Borno, Osun, Enugu, Niger, Kwara, Benue, Gombe, Yobe, Adamawa, Jigawa, Ekiti, Kogi, Ogun, Cross River, Imo and Abia.
The supports officers will be responsible for supporting the state epidemiologist in developing and implementing outbreak preparedness and response activities among others.
The supports officers will be responsible for supporting the implementation of SORMAS in the state, supporting the state epidemiologist in developing and implementing outbreak preparedness and response activities, supporting the state epidemiologist in strengthening coordination between surveillance and laboratory teams among other duties.
Eligibility/Qualifications for 2020 NCDC Recruitment for Surveillance Support Officers
- First degree in Human Medicine, Veterinary medicine, Public Health or any health or biological science related discipline.
- Master’s degree (preferable in public health)
- FELTP training will be an added advantage.
- Other requirements:
- Experience working with SORMAS tool or any other surveillance tool.
- Must be domiciled in the state of assignment.
- Experience in managing surveillance data at LGA or state level.
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft office suite and Epi info or SPSS.
- Strong data collection, analysis, and report writing skills required.
- Ability to work independently, think analytically and take initiative in solving problems.
- Ability to communicate technical issues effectively.
- Good verbal communication skills in the local language of the state of assignment and working knowledge of English.
- A strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work with groups of diverse backgrounds.
How to apply for Nigeria Center for Disease Control (NCDC) Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should apply by sending their resume and a cover letter addressing the job requirements as per the advertisement by email to email@example.com before COB April 17, 2020 using the Job title and the preferred state as the subject of the mail e.g. ‘’Surveillance Support Officer- Anambra State’’
NCDC Recruitment Closing Date 2020
Application Starting Date is April 20, 2020
Application Closing date/Deadline is October 19, 2020
NCDC Recruitment 2020 List of Shortlisted Candidates Update
Only successful candidates will be contacted and may be assigned to any state of the federation.
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here