NAF DRC / DSSC Recruitment 2019/2020 Application Form: The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) recruitment application form 2019/2020 is ongoing.
The NAF is currently accepting application from suitably qualified applicants into the Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Direct Regular Commission (DRC) and Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC).
NAF Recruitment 2019/2020 Portal Opening
NAF Portal Opens 22nd October, 2019
- Applicants must possess Bachelor’s Degree with second class Upper division or HND with Upper Credit.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or Letter of Exemption from NYSC at the time of applying for DSSC.
- Applicants must possess certificates of full registration with their respective statutory professional bodies in Nigeria where applicable.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.66 meters tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.63 meters tall.
- Applicants should be between 22 and 30 years by 30 September 2019 (22-35 for Consultants). Any age declaration done earlier than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable.
How to Register for NAF Recruitment 2019/2020 for DRC/DSSC Enlistment
To register, CLICK http://airforce.mil.ng/page-careers
While apply for NAF DRC and DSSC Recruitment, applicants are to make a choice from the centers below for the Zonal Enlistment Exercise
Applicants are to print out the under-listed documents after completion of application online:
- Attestation Form
- Acknowledgment Card
Serving Military personnel are to note that documents listed above are not applicable to them, however the special attestation form is to be filled by their current Unit Commander.
Successful shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage of the recruitment
2019/2020 NAF DRC/DSSC Recruitment Closing Date
The deadline for NAF recruitment is 19th November, 2019.
- recruitment 2019/2020
- naf recruitment 2019/2020
- naf recruitment
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here