NACA Recruitment 2020 – This is to inform the general public that the National Agency for the Control of AIDS (NACA) recruitment application form and portal is on-going and open to accept application from suitably qualified applicants.
NACA Recruitment 2020 Job Position/Vacancies
Job title: NACA Program Officer
- Develop a quarterly workplan of activities of the PMU and track same to support the prompt implementation of planned activities
- Interface with relevant NACA user department so that grant activities are coordinated and implemented smoothly.
- Interface with relevant NACA user departments to request relevant documentation, support and follow up to retrieve requested documents that are needed for implementation of planned grant activities.
- Interface with NCDC GF grant implementation team and ensure timely communication on request for meetings, documentation and in any other relevant areas as needed by the NACA PMU.
- Support the development of periodic updates and progress reports on all components of the GF grant activities.
- Responsible for control, security, accessibility, and timeliness of grant documents that may be used by/useful to members of the PMU, such as policies, procedures, guidelines, forms, templates, etc.
- Troubleshoot and recommend solutions for issues related to PMU staff engagement with user departments in NACA and other partners interfacing with the PMU.
- Ensure adequate secretarial support for all grant related meetings and activities involving the PMU
- Manage organizational documentation for the PMU through the grant life cycle.
- Manage grant documents while also ensuring their accuracy, quality and integrity.
- Ensure that organizational documents go through a documented and approved review-and-approval process before being stored.
- Ensure the security, accessibility, and proper distribution of grant documents.
- Manage vendor services related to meetings and travels on all grant activities
- Ensure proper compliance and adherence to all GF guidelines particularly as regards travel related activities.
- Responsible for administrative functions such as travel scheduling, meeting support equipment and liaison to service providers.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of a first degree in Sciences; Health Sciences or Social Sciences
- An advanced degree in any of the above will be an advantage
- Ability to prioritize, manage time well, multitask and troubleshoot.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and customer service skills.
- Must be computer-savvy and well-versed in Microsoft Office products.
- Experience working with NACA or similar Government MDA is considered an advantage
Job Title: NACA Supply Chain Management Officer
- Coordinates and places orders for commodities using the Global Fund Wambo platform or other approved Procurement platforms.
- Liaises with teams from GF Pooled Procurement Mechanism, other procurement platforms, relevant Federal Ministries, National Agencies, clearing agents and transporters/3PLs to ensure timely supply and delivery of HIV and COVID-19 commodities.
- Set appropriate controls for proper tracking of storage, transport and handling of all grant commodities to service delivery points.
- Monitors third party logistics providers’ performance with respect to the quality and timely delivery of goods and services.
- Advise the NACA GF PMU Coordinator on the most cost-efficient organization of health commodities (i.e., medicines, laboratory reagents and other medical supplies and consumables) procurement and distribution and ensure accountability of processes and all grant commodities.
- Undertakes appropriate verification and reconciliation of goods/services and preparation of payment certificates for goods, supplies and services.
- Track and Monitor the Country Application of Waivers and liaise with GF partners in early submission of Health Product.
- Monitor tracks and reconciles in-country stocks, distribution and utilization of HIV and COVID-19 commodities, including for community-based activities, and provides regular reports to program and other stakeholders
- Provide support towards national health supply chain strengthening efforts undertaken by the FMoH..
- Support the National Quantification team in ensuring adequate forecasts and supply plans are prepared and updated timely to inform procurement decisions
- Liaise with Federal Ministry of Health and Implementing Partners in ensuring harmonize Post Market Validation of Test Kits in country.
How to Apply/Register for NACA Recruitment 2020/2021
To apply visit: https://naca.gov.ng
NACA Recruitment 2020 Application Closing Date
Application closes on 17th August, 2020.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here