Lagos State Resident Registration 2020/2021 – This is to inform the general public that the Lagos State has announced that all Residents in Lagos State irrespective of Age, Gender, Ethnicity, Religion Affiliations or Nationality as long as you the individual resides in the Lagos State and intends to continue to remain in the State for 3 months or more, you must register for the Lagos State Residents Agency (LASRRA).
Lagos State Residents Online Registration Portal
Do you want to know the registration steps, portal/website and requirement for the LASRRA Registration? You will get all of that in this post to give you a successful Lagos State Resident Registration 2020/2021.
Lagos State Residents Registration 2020 Required Documents
You are to know that your original & photocopy of each document is required at the lagos state residents registration centre.
- Adult Registration Document Requirements (Ages 16 years and above):
- Two proofs of identification are required: Photo identification and residence address verification. All proofs of identification and residency must be valid at the time of registration.
- Proof of Identification (Any one of the following is acceptable):
- International Passport
- Employee ID Card
- Association ID
- National ID Card
- Nigerian National Driver’s License
- Student ID Card
- Tax Card or Receipt
- Letter of identification from parent/CDA/Householder or registered associations or organisation endorsed
- Proof of Residence (Any one of the following is acceptable):
- Rent Receipt/Agreement
- Utility Bill of current place of residence (Refuse disposal bill, PHCN bill, Water bill, etc)
- Child/Children Registration Document Requirements (Ages 0 to 15 years):
- Birth Certificate (Original & photocopy)
- Photocopy of registration card of adult registering the child (the adult should have completed registration before a child can be registered)
All documents are to be scanned by registration officers and given back to residents. Please bring originals and clean clear photocopies to the centre.
How to Register for Lagos State Residents Online Registration 2020
- To begin registration, visit: www.registration.lagosresidents.gov.ng and fill out your information listed below
- Online Registration Id
- First Name
- Other Name
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YYYY)
- State of Residence
- Print the confirmation page by clicking on the button labelled Print or by using your browser’s print function. You are required to bring the printed confirmation page with you when you go to complete your registration at any of the registration centers nearest to you.
- If you experience any difficulty registering online, please visit any of our registration centres at the following locations
Submitting your registration online is the first step of your registration.
After LASRRA Online Registration 2020 What next?
- The next step is to go to the closest registration centre to complete the registration by capturing your picture, fingerprints and signature.
Lagos State Residents Registration Data Capture/Enrollment Centers
- You can complete the registration at any registration centre.
- Visit https://registration.lagosresidents.gov.ng/help/enrollment to know the Lagos State Resident registration centre closest to you
Recommended Post for you
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here