Job Recruitment for Product Manager: UnoCasa Limited is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of a Product Manager. Interested candidate should kindly apply below.
UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organizations needs. Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Manager
- Develop existing products through effective marketing strategies to increase market share
- Develop new products & initiatives in line with overall company goals
- Knowledge and history of deployment of Omni-channel engagement for the promotion of OTC portfolio
- Develop and implement advertising and promotional programs for assigned products in line with established budget
- Build awareness and understanding of products to customers
- Monitor business conditions, identify market opportunities, and ascertain trend in the industry and trade through market research and competitive activities
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Monitor monthly the actual sales performance of assigned products with the aid of sales statistics and report variance with budget expectation. Recommend sales promotion strategies to rectify any adverse performance
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Drive profitability of the assigned products by ensuring that appropriate pricing and profit margins are always maintained.
- Utilize market Insight from the CRM and other market intelligence data in driving growth and profitability of the assigned products
- Write promotional cycle brief for the field staff and train them on product knowledge. Regularly update their knowledge with new information as appropriate
- Liaise with outsourced Clinical Research in utilizing the results of marketing clinical trials for the effective defense and promotion of the products
- Assist in the preparation and implementation of pre-marketing and launch plans for new product introductions
- Carry out periodic visit to customers to solicit feedback on the company products range
- Organize relevant mailings to Doctors, Pharmacists and Nurses as deemed necessary from time to time
- Keep track of the prescription pattern of assigned products (according to indications) in users’ departments at strategic centers e.g. Teaching hospitals etc., and ensure growth in respective indication area
- Recommend relationship marketing measure (s) deemed appropriate
- Undertake required survey and market research into new and existing products as directed
- Ensure optimum inventory of assigned products at all times by regular liaison with warehouse and logistics officer to prevent product expiry
- Regular field visits for competitive update and monitoring of promotional programs
- Regular monitor of development in government circles and follow up on policy formulators to ensure a favorable business environment for the assigned products
- University Graduate, B.Pharm
- Good knowledge of Pharmaceutical products (5 yrs+)
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of English language
- In depth knowledge of Nigeria pharma industry
- Microsoft proficient with experience in working with Power Point presentations
- Familiar with Sanisphere software with sound analytical and problem-solving skills
Application Closing Date
Submission off all applications ends on 27th of June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.