Job Recruitment for Area Sales Manager: UnoCasa Limited is looking to hire qualified candidates to fill the position of an Area Sales Manager.Interested candidates should kindly apply below.
UnoCasa is a full service Human Resources Consultancy business with focus on Talent Acquisition, Learning & Development and Consultancy services. Our raison d’etre is the notion that your people are your advantage and proffer people-centric solutions to ensure your team accomplish your business goals.
We are not your run of the mill HR Company, we believe in team diversity and teamwork; we believe that the workplace should have an ambience that inspires productivity of the team; and the application of technologies to enhance efficiency. We know that every business is unique and tailor HR solutions to your organizations needs. Our clients are in various sectors not limited to engineering, education, health oil & gas, government, media, finance, retail, lifestyle, consultancy firms and services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Sales Manager
- Manage and supervise the day-to-day activities of the entire field staff in assigned Area with a view of attaining targeted calls and sales goals
- To develop and improve the business of sales-wise in your area
- To train, coach and motivate the reps in your area
- Achieve set targets through your MR and SR in your area as directed by your line manager
- Ensure that all KD’s are adequately stocked for at least a minimum of 10 days to a maximum of 15 days (unless otherwise agreed with your NSM) and never out of stock
- Ensure that the MR and SR attached to you understand and promote the Sub-D scheme in order to retain customer loyalty and further grow the business in their stores
- To expand the distribution of our products by scouting for new KDs in your assigned area
- Ensure you understand the drivers and the blockers of your distribution business. Protect the drivers and avoid the blockers to ensure smooth running of your business
- Monitor the competition activity in your area (promotions, pricing, new products launch, in market activation, point of sales material, their KD contacts and route to market strategy etc).
- Continually coach MR and SR in your area, Build their sales capabilities by continuous on the field training
- Ensure that your MR and SR abide by the routing, service properly and continuously the customers assigned to them and complete on daily basis the customer card at hand without any manipulation or falsification of data
- Ensure you understand and utilize smartly the different sales reports issued by customer service to monitor the performance of your team and KD’s in your territory
- Ensure you spot check on daily basis with KD representatives if the SR’s are reconciling stock on daily basis and take immediate corrective measures if needed (inform NSM, CS,).
- Ensure you control the sales float given to your MR as well as to his team ensure that all expenses are supported by genuine receipts/invoices. You will be directly responsible for any manipulation or failure to submit any expenses without backup.
- Ensure you have succession planning for yourself and all MR and SR’s under you and should update the list on quarterly basis and submit to the NSM to ensure continuity of business
- Any other duties and projects assigned by the National Sales Manager
- University Graduate – B.Pharm desirable
- Strong sales background in Pharma / FMCG (5years+)
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to manage teams and result oriented
- Excellent Communication skills and perfect command of English language
- In depth knowledge of Nigerian Medical Institutions
- Passion for markets and attention to details.
Application Closing Date
Submission of all applications ends on the 27th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.