This article will give you detailed step on how to make payment and how to print out your jamb original result for all year.
This is to inform all the candidates who participated in this years jamb examination and years before, conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) that they can now print their original result slips online.
Joint Admission and Matriculations Board, JAMB UTME original result slip comes with your passport photograph embedded, LGA, State of Origin, Date of Birth, Jamb Scores and institutions and course of study.
However, candidates will need to pay N1,000 online to be able to access and print their original results slips on JAMB portal.
Before you can pay and print your jamb original result, you need to create jamb profile
How to Print JAMB Original Result Slip
1. Login to your JAMB profile through http://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility/Login.
2. Under the list of services (on the left side of the page), click on the “Print Result Slip“.
3. Now click “continue with payment” to make payment via the Remita platform.
4. After a successful payment, you can now proceed to print your result slip by ‘selecting your exam year’ and entering your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ in the required columns.
5. Download jamb original result pdf and print.