West African Examination Council (WAEC) Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020– We are pleased inform you about the current WAEC recruitment 2019.
WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020- Apply for Latest West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment: www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
- 1 WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020- Apply for Latest West African Examinations Council Job Recruitment: www.recruitment.waec.com.ng
West African Examinations Council recruitment portal and form for interested qualified applicants to apply and join the WAEC Board.
All information need for a successful WAEC recruitment 2019 application are clearly stated in this post as you read on….
WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020 Available Jobs For Application
- Assistant Registrar II – Mechanical Subjects
- Assistant Registrar II (Physics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Marketing and Store Management)
- Assistant Registrar II (Psychology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Mathematics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Geography)
- Assistant Registrar II (History)
- Assistant Registrar II (Hausa)
- Mechanical Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (Garment Making and Clothing & Textile)
- Human Resource Management Officer II
- Electrical Engineer II
- Quantity Surveyor II
- Assistant Registrar II (French)
- Computer Hardware Maintenance Engineer II
- Assistant Registrar II (English Language/Literature-In-English)
- Application Programmer II
- Database Administrator II
- Assistant Registrar II (Economics)
- Assistant Registrar II (Civil Subjects) Woodwork, Furniture Making and Upholstery
- Accountant II
- Assistant Registrar II (Business Studies)
- Assistant Registrar II (Biology)
- Assistant Registrar II (Basic Electricity)
- Assistant Registrar II (Arabic)
West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Recruitment Requirements 2019/2020
- Applicants should possess a minimum of Bachelors Degree (at least Second Class Lower Division) from recognized university in the underlisted subject areas.
- Possession of higher degree in Educational Measurement and Evaluation would be an added advantage. A minimum of three (3) years post NYSC teaching experience is required of all officers.
- Be able to use Personal Computers, MS Office software package and have knowledge of web-based systems;
- Be self-motivated and able to write good reports; analyse and review research reports; be able to work extra hours with little or no supervision;
- Be a team player with good inter-personal skills and be open and able to lead change;
- Possess influencing, analytical and communication skills;
- Be an organiser/planner with ability to be flexible and to be able to successfully implement ideas.
- Applicants must possess five (5) credits in SSCE/WASSCE including English Language and Mathematics at a sitting or six (6) credits at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language and Mathematics. Applicants should not be more than forty (40) years of age as at the close of the Advertisement.
Also Apply for-
Steps on How to Apply for WAEC Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply online and follow the below instruction
- In case of new users, when the page opens, kindly click the “You are not logged in yet, go to user access verification pager” at the bottom of the page.
- Once registration is completed, a “Verification Code” would be sent to the email address you supplied during the user creation. Use the “Verification Code” to verify your account or follow the instructions sent to your mail. You can also verify your account by Clicking Here
- Ready registered and verified a user account, enter your login details and click on the “Sign In” button.
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
- Educational qualifications (primary, secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). Size of upload between 50kb to 120kb and dimension between 400x600pixels to 1200x1500pixels
- Scanned National Youth Service Corps certificate or exemption letter size between 50kb to 120kb (see dimension for certificates)
- Scanned copies of Professional certifications where applicable (see dimension for certificates)
- Employment history (name of employer, position or post held, responsibilities and duration of employment)
- A minimum of three (3) years cognate experience
- A minimum of three (3) references
Please note this:
- You can only apply for a position if you have created a user account, verified your account and logged in.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WAEC Recruitment Closing Date 2019/2020
The WAEC recruitment application deadline is 14th July 2019
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here