Special Public Works Programme (SPW) 774000 Recruitment 2021 – The Minister of State, Labour & Employment Festus Keyamo has given a new update regarding to the payment of the FG SPW 774000 Job Programme beneficiaries.
According to the Minister, the National Directorate of Employment has commenced Partial Payments of the FG SPW 774000 Jobs Programme beneficiaries stipends.
(1) After the release of some of the funds by the Ministry of Finance for the payment of SPW stipends, I directed rigorous scrutiny of the accounts of the participants before payments.
(2) We discovered instances of accounts not matching BVNs, multiple accounts bearing a single BVN, non-existent BVNs etc.
(3.) Because of our determination to eliminate fraud, | further directed the NDE to write to the banks to clean up these anomalies b4 commencing payments.
(4). So far, only ACCESS Bank has responded with accounts verified for payments and the NDE has today commenced payments of those accounts with ACCESS Bank
(5) We await the responses of ZENITH, UBA, FCMB, FIDELITY, HERITAGE and Yobe Micro-Finance Banks to clean up the anomalies
(6) Our determination to ensure those selected for this programme get paid to assist them in these tough times is also matched by our determination to ensure that the programme does not spiral into a vehicle for fraud; not under the watch of Mr President; not under my watch.
For more information visit: https://specialpublicworks.gov.ng/site/
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here