This to inform all Delta State students studying in any tertiary institution (Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and College of Education) in Nigeria and outside that the 2018 Delta State Bursary form, application and registration form has commenced online. SEE FULL DETAILS BELOW.
The bursary is ONLY for Delta State indigenes. This post will give you the guidelines on how to register for the Delta State Bursary which is now available for application on line.
Eligibility for the Delta State Bursary
- Applicant must be an indigene of Delta State
- Be a Registered full time student only of any Public Tertiary Institutions;
- (Diploma, Masters and PhD Students are not eligible);
- Either be in Second year or above (200 to 500 level) in the Universities or
- Be in ND II, HND I and HND II in the Polytechnics / Monotechnics;
- Be in 200 level and above for all Higher Institution.
- Only approved public and private owned schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
- Have a CGPA of 2.20 and above in the previous academic year’s examination
- Must be above 18 years of age and MUST have registered with National Identification Management Commission (NIMC);
- Any applicant below 18 years of age MUST submit JAMB registration number;
How To Apply and register for the 2018 Delta State Bursary
All interested and qualified candidates should click http://www.dsbsb.dl.gov.ng
- Applicants are to fill the Fresh Application Form and submit online.
- Online processing fee of N800 will charged using debit cards.
- Once the Payment is successful, Login to your profile page to complete your details by providing your Bank details and your Academics details.
- Download and Print your Online Acknowledgement Card after successful payment for verification, It is extremely important that you retain your Acknowledgement Card after sending scan copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multiple applications will be disqualified.
- Only accredited and approved Public and Private Owned Schools (University, Polytechnics and College of Educations) are Eligible to apply.
For issues, inquires, application probles Send email to: email@example.com.
Application Closing Date
17th March, 2018.