We are glad to inform you that the 2018 Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25 recruitment form and portal for registration is now open to all interested and qualified applicants who wish to join the Nigerian Navy Special Enlistment For Medical Consultants 2018. FULL DETAIL ON HOW TO REGISTER ARE CONTAINED IN THIS POST AS YOU READ THROUGH
Applications are invited from qualified medical consultants who are desirous of enlistment into the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission Course 25 in the under listed medical categories:
- Orthopaedic Surgeon.
- ENT Surgeon.
- General Surgeon.
- Neuro – Surgeon.
- Burns & Plastic Surgeon.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon
- Paediatric Surgeon.
- Obstetrics & Gynaecology: Obstetrician & Gynaecologist.
- Paediatrics: Paediatrician.
- Family Medicine Physician.
- Neuro – Psychiatrist.
- Public Health Physician.
- Haematology – Oncologist.
- Chemical Pathologist
- Medicine: Flight Surgeon.
- Oral Maxillofacial Surgeon
- General/Family Practice Dentist.
- Conservative Dentist.
- Fellowship of West African Colleges or National Medical Colleges in the respective specialization such as FWACS, FWACO, FMCOG or equivalents obtained from foreign institutions.
- Certificate or Registration with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria.
- Certificate of Registration of Additional Certificates.
- All other relevant certificates.
- Applicants who obtained credentials from foreign institutions should ensure that the certificates are authenticated by the Federal Ministry of Education.
- Applicants must possess NYSC Discharge Certificate or letter of exemption from NYSC.
- Applicants must possess the National ID Card or National ID Card Acknowledgment slip.
- Male applicants must not be less than 1.65 metres tall while female applicants must not be less than 1.62 metres tall.
- Applicants should be between 30 and 40 years of age by 31 March 2018.
How to Register/ Apply
interested and qualified applicant should click www.joinnigeriannavy.com
- You are to print out the documents on successful completion of the online application process.
- Any false information or fake certificates discovered at any stage will lead to disqualification and subsequent prosecution of the applicant.
- Applicants will be shortlisted for a screening interview. The date and time of the interview will be communicated via this website.