We are happy to inform you about the 2019/2020 Dangote Refinery Graduate and Post Graduate Job recruitment for interested and qualified persons. This post contains full details of the dangote refinery job recruitment 2019.
Dangote refinery is currently recruiting to fill in the 20 job space/vacancies. So therefore all the registration and application for any of the dangote refinery graduate and post graduate engineering trainee job should be done on the dangote recruitment website ONLY.
About the dangote refinery recruitment– A state of the art petroleum refinery (the world’s largest single train refinery) with an integrated petrochemical complex and an ultra-modern fertilizer complex with the largest trains in the world, are under construction at Lekki in Lagos State.
Recommended for you – Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) 2019 Job Recruitment-
Dangote Refinery Graduates/Post Graduates Engineering Trainee Recruitment
- 1 Dangote Refinery Graduates/Post Graduates Engineering Trainee Recruitment
- 2 Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019/2020: Current Dangote Graduates/Post Graduates Engineering Trainee Recruitment – www.careers.dangote-group.com
Fuction/Domain: Organization Development
Slots: 20 Openings
Who is eligible to apply the dangote job recruitment 2019
Dangote group is looking out for intelligent, highly motivated candidates who would be willing to work hard, who have the ability to apply common sense in analyzing and resolving problems and who value honesty and integrity.
Qualifications for Dangote Refinery Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020
- Engineering Graduate/Post Graduates in Chemical Engineering only.
- Not more than 30 years on the 1st August 2019
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2:1)
- Experience in Year(s):2
How to Register/Apply for Dangote Refinery Graduates/Post Graduates Engineering Trainee Recruitment 2019/2020
Interested and qualified candidates should Apply/register for the job opening via www.careers.dangote-group.com
Please note the following:
- The selection process would be very rigorous, including written tests in relevant engineering discipline, group discussions, psychometric test, I.Q. tests and individual interviews.
- The successful applicants would be taken through an exhaustive training programme and be provided with challenging job opportunities.
Application Closing Date:
The deadline for the dangote refinery job recruitment is 30th March, 2019.
We advise you subscribe to this site with your email address for free for instant notification.
Dangote Refinery Recruitment 2019/2020: Current Dangote Graduates/Post Graduates Engineering Trainee Recruitment – www.careers.dangote-group.com