ECOWAS Current Recruitment 2019/2020 – This is to inform you that the online Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruitment 2019 is ongoing. Kindly seat back and read through for detailed information.
- Conference Information Systems and Technology Specialist
- Technical Expert (Civil Engineer)
- Air Transport Expert (Consultant)
- Consultant (Quality Assurance)
- Consultant (Environmental and Social Impact Studies)
- Consultant (Recruitment Services)
Requirements for ECOWAS Recruitment 2019
- The individual shall be a holder of a Master’s degree in the field applying for
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in the area of interest
- Must have carried out at least one similar project in Sub-saharan Africa
How to Apply/Register for ECOWAS Recruitment 2019
Interested and qualified Consultants should send their “Expressions of Interest” which must be delivered in sealed envelopes (1 Original and 3 copies) clearly marked “Recruitment of a Consultant Firm to Carry out Environmental and Social Impact Studies for the Construction of the New Headquarters” – Do not open except in the presence of the Evaluation Committee” to the address below:
Director of General Administration,
1st Floor of the ECOWAS Commission Headquarters,
Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent,
Abuja – Nigeria.
Be informed of the below:
- The eligibility criteria, the preparation of shortlist, and the selection procedure shall comply with the ECOWAS Rules and Procedures for the Use of Consultants” (ECOWAS Procurement Code), available on its website: http://www.ecowas.int The selection procedure will be selection of Consultant (firm) based on the Consultant’s Qualification and the selected Consultant firm will be invited to produce Technical and Financial Proposals which will serve as the basis for negotiation for the conclusion of the Contract Agreement. Please note that the firms that are part of an international network are to submit only one expression of interest as a network. Please note that the selected consultant firm will be expected to submit all required reports in English and French.
- The attention of interested Consulting firms is particularly drawn to Article 118 of the ECOWAS Revised Procurement Code (“Infringements by Candidates, Bidders and Awardees”), providing information on corrupt or fraudulent practices in competing for or executing a contract. In addition, please refer to the following specific information on conflict of interest related to this assignment as per “Article 1119 of the ECOWAS Revised Procurement Code.
- Interested consulting firms can obtain further information at the e-mail addresses mentioned below, during office hours: Monday to Friday from 9.00am to 5.00pm (GMT+1): The Procurement Division, Directorate of General Administration, ECOWAS Commission, Plot 101, Yakubu Gowon Crescent, Asokoro District, P. M. B. 401 Abuja, Nigeria or by Email to the following addresses: email@example.com , firstname.lastname@example.org with copy to: email@example.com ; firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Electronic submissions are not accepted and will not be evaluated
- This request for EoI can also be viewed on the following website: http://www.ecowas.int/doing-business-in-ecowas/ecowas-procurement
We advise you subscribe to this site with your email address for free for instant notification.