JAMB e-Pin & Registration 2019: How to buy/Vend your JAMB e-Pin, JAMB Closing Date – This post is all about how to vend you JAMB Registration PIN and retrieve your lost e-pin, online registration processes, cost of pin and form, 2019 JAMB Novel for the exam and closing date for 2019/jamb registration .
If you want to vend or buy your jamb pin on your own you can do it after reading this post.
Also the cost of pin, form and registration is stated in this post
Price of 2019 JAMB Form & Pin
The form and pin cost N 3,500 from federal government, but you will buy if for N4,000
How To Buy/Vend 2019 Jamb E-Pin
- Visit JAMB website: https://www.jamb.org.ng/emailverify.htm
- Click on Already Have Confirmation Code
- Input your Profile Code
- Select payment method (Interswitch, Remita, e-Transact, Unified Payment Solutions ,Upper –link or Paga)
- Proceed to make payment
- ePIN is then delivered to the candidate’s unique telephone number. ePin can’t be transferred.
- Print it out
How To Recover/Retrieve Jamb 2019 Registration PIN
If your e-PIN is not received or lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 from the sim you used during the purchase.
2019 JAMB NOVEL – Sweet Sixteen
The 2019 JAMB novel for the examination is “SWEET SIXTEEN” by Bolaji Abdullahi for UTME.
JAMB 2019 Subject Combination
For your JAMB subject combination and choice of institution CLICK HERE
JAMB 2019/2020 Online Registration
- Visit an accredited/Authorized CBT centre close to you
- Have a personal e-mail address and mobile phone number.
- Each candidate is to use his/her functional and valid personal e-mail address. The system would reject at the point of registration any already used e-mail address.
- Candidate’s ten fingers biometric and image will be captured and uploaded.
- O/L and/or A/L grades are to be provided by candidates. Candidates who are awaiting result should supply the result online as soon as the results are available on JAMB’s portal. No recommendations from any Institution will be considered by JAMB if the candidate has not supplied his/her O/L result on the portal of JAMB
- Each Candidate is to collect his e-slip at the end of registration as evidence of registration.
JAMB 2019 Registration Closing Date/Deadline (UTME & Direct Entry)
Registration Began on Thursday 10th January and will closes on Wednesday 21st February 2019.
For JAMB DIRECT ENTRY, Friday 23rd February, 2019.