BSUM post UTME form 2021/2022 – The management of the Benue State University, Makurdi (BSUM) is now selling application forms for its post UTME screening exercise for the 2021/2022 academic session.
BSUM Post UTME form 2020 Eligibility.
- All Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidates who applied for admission into the Benue State University, Makurdi for the 2020/2021 Academic Session and scored 180 points and above in the UTME are eligible to participate in the Post UTME exercise of the University.
- Candidates must obtain 5 O’level credit passes in relevant subjects
Important Information on BSU Candidate’s Admission 2021/2022
All candidates who applied for Law but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for admission into any other courses in the Faculty of Arts, Social Sciences, Education or Management Sciences.
Also, candidates who applied for Medicine and Surgery in the College of Health Sciences but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered for any of these courses, namely; Anatomy, Nursing Science and Physiology or any course in the Faculty of Science.
How to Apply/Register for Benue State University (BSU) Post UTME Form 2021/2022
- Candidates are to Visit www.bsum.edu.ng
- Go to Admissions menu, click on Post Utme/De link under the Applications section.
- Enter your JAMB number to verify your application.
- Once your details have been verified click on the “proceed “ link to continue to the payments platform.
Click on any of the three (3) payment options below to make your payment. Which is either: bank payment, online payment, Quickteller payment (www.quickteller.com/bsum or College of Health Sciences should visit www.quickteller.com/chsbsu to complete their transaction) and ATM Payment methods with:
- Enter your Registration number
- Enter your email and mobile number and click “continue”
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your payment
- Print out the payment confirmation slip
- Return to the portal and print out a payment receipt.
Note: This payment option attracts additional N100.00
After payment, candidates are expected to revisit the University website www.bsum.edu.ng and still select “Post Utme/De link” under “Applications” section under the Admission menu of the University website. Once on the page, candidates are to follow the steps below to complete their registration:
- Enter your UTME Registration number and click “Verify” button to verify your details.
- Click on the “proceed” link to login to your account to register and upload relevant credentials online for the Post-UTME exercise.
- Click on “My Bio Data” link to complete your Biodata.
- Click on “Upload Documents” link to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO/NABTEB Certificates or statement of results (not online slips).
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age.
- Marriage certificate/affidavits.
- Certificate of State Origin.
- JAMB Result slip.
- Click on “Acknowledgement Slip” link to print two (2) copies.
- Candidates are expected to present the Acknowledgement Slips on day of Post UTME.
- Candidates must upload their O’level results on the JAMB portal.
Note – Only candidates whose O’level results are on the JAMB portal will be given admission after passing all the prescribed examinations.
Other 2020 Post UTME form that is out