Kenpoly Post UTME Form 2020 – This is to inform the general public and interested candidates that the 2020 Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic, Post UTME Form (Kenpoly Post UTME Form) application form and portal is open.
KENPOLY Post UTME Form 2020/2021
- 1 KENPOLY Post UTME Form 2020/2021
The Kenpoly formerly called Rivers State Polytechnic is now selling the 2020 ND post UTME screening exercise application form for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to obtain KENPOLY Post UTME Form 2020
KENPOLY Post UTME Form Fees for ND Programme
Application For Full-Time ND Programme For 2020/2021 Session Fee Amount is 14,500 (Fourteen Thousand Five Hundred Naira Only)
KENPOLY Post UTME 2020 Eligibility.
(i) Candidates who chose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori as their 1st choice and whose score is not below 120 in the 2020 UTME.
(ii) Candidates who did not choose the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) but are ready and able to effect change of Institution to make Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic (KENPOLY) Bori their First Choice Institution.
(iii) Candidates are expected to complete the Screening Form online following the procedure in below.
KENPOLY Post UTME 2020 Registration Requirement
- A payment of the non-refundable screening fee.
- JAMB Registration Number
- A passport size photograph ( that will be scanned and uploaded to the form)
- Local Government /State of origin as indicated on your JAMB registration form
- O’level Result Details
- Functional Email address and phone number
How To Register/Apply For KenPoly Post UTME 2020 Admission (ND Programme)
Follow the steps below to start and complete your Post UTME form online
- visit the Kenule Beeson Saro-Wiwa Polytechnic official website at www.kenpoly.edu.ng
- Click on Applications, Then, click on Online Application
- or click on apply now
- Click on Buy Pin button to start your registration
- Fill out your details
- Click on the continue button,
- Select Generate Invoice and fill out the form
- Follow the steps given to generate your Screening form payment invoice.
- Proceed to pay invoice in the Bank or use the payment gateway
- Once payment is completed. (either in the bank or online) go back to the Admission screening form page.
- This time select fill out application page to complete your form online
- Fill out the form correctly, following the next button to enter your personal data, Upload your passport, o’level results, choice of course and JAMB result.
- Finally, confirm all your entries to be sure of their correctness and
- Click submit.
Ensure you print out the Acknowledgment page (With Clear passport), possibly in a coloured print out.
KenPoly Post UTME 2020 Closing Date
Deadline for the submission of Application Form is 30th September, 2020.
Other 2020 Post UTME form that is out
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here