BSSB Scholarship/Bursary Application Form 2019/2020 – The Bayelsa State Scholarship Board (BSSB) and Bayelsa State Government is for suitably qualified applicants who are undergraduates studying in a recognized polytechnics or University.
Note that the BSSB Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020 application is free, you are not to make any payment to any individual account
BSSB Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020 Eligibility
- Be Bayelsa State indigene
- Have Five (5) credit grades in WASC/GCE/SSCE including Mathematics. English and 3 other relevant subjects obtained in one sitting.
- For undergraduate students. applicant must be a full-time degree students studying any course in Polytechnic or University nationwide.
How to Apply for Bayelsa State Bursary/Scholarship 2019/2020
Application must be made on-line at the Boards’ website: www.bursary.bssb-gov.com.ng fill the online form and attachments the below documents:
- Recent passport photographs
- JAMB Admission letter or University/Polytechnic Admission letter.
- WASC/GCE/SSCE Result/Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- All Documents should be in JPEG formats and should not be larger than 500kb
- Applicants are required to submit their Bank Account details and verify their Eligibility to final submit their application.
- Kindly note that every Bank Account details submitted must MATCH the Educational details provided e.g. First name, Middle name and Surname.
BSSB bursary/Scholarship Application closing Date
All completed applications must be submitted 20 days from the date of publication.
For further enquiries, please send mall to: email@example.com