To all interest and qualified applicants should Apply now For 2017 Organization for the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Job Recruitment.
Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) coordinate andbring together the petroleum policies of its clientele Countries and ensure the stabilization of oil markets in order to secure an efficient, economic and supply of petroleum to consumers regularly, a steady income to producers and a fair return on capital for those investing in the petroleum industry.
- To coordinates the activities of the Unit in line with its objectives
- To study and analyse developments in the international debate on environmental issues related to the energy industry and in particular the activities related to the UNFCCC and its subsidiary bodies and the Kyoto Protocol;
- Responsible for preparing for and attending UNFCCC meetings and reporting on these;
- Assesses the impact of changes in environmental policies in consuming countries on the medium- and long-term development of the world petroleum industry;
- Conducts studies relevant to the subject of environment as it affects the energy sector in general and oil in particular;
- Contributes to the coordination of Member Countries’ positions concerning environmental issues;
- Contributes to speeches, articles and presentations to internal meetings and various international forums.
OPEC Job Requirements and Qualifications:
- You must obtain a University degree in Environmental Science or Economics, Engineering or other Sciences, preferably with specialization in environment;
- Advanced degree is also preferred.
Applicant Work Experience:
- For University degree Applicants: A 10 years work experience
- For Advanced university degree Applicants: 8 years
- Environmental policies
- Analysis of environmental issues related to energy
- International debate on environment
- Modelling techniques
Competencies of Applicant:
- Managerial & leadership skills
- Communication skills
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical skills
- Presentation skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation
- Team-building skills
How To Applications:
- All applicants must be a nationals of Member Countries of OPEC and should not be older than 58 years.
- Applicants are requested to fill in a résumé and an application form which can be received from their Country’s Governor for OPEC.
- For your application to be considered, your application must reach the OPEC Secretariat through the relevant Country’s Governor on or before 31 August 2017.
- Click to view Country’s Governor list
31 August 2017