Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019/2020 List of Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test / Screening Exercise, Date, Time and Venue for the NCS Aptitude Test 2019 – This post is to give you guide on the next step of the Nigeria Customs Service NCS online. Actually after the online registration, follows the full list of all successfully shortlisted candidates for Nigeria Custom Service (NCS) Recruitment 2019 Examination Screening Exercise and Aptitude Test Invitation.
Required Documents for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Examination/Aptitude Test Screening Exercise 2019
- 0.1 Required Documents for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Examination/Aptitude Test Screening Exercise 2019
- 0.2 Stages for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
- 0.3 When will the Full List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment be released for Aptitude Test/Examination Screening Exercise
- 0.4 When is the Date, time and venue for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment Aptitude Test or Examination
- 0.5 How to check your name on Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment List Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
- 0.6 To get more updates
- 1 Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment Shortlisted Candidates 2019 – Aptitudes Test Invitation Letter, Examination/Screening Exercise Date, Venue
- Application form
- Guarantors form (well signed by appropriate person)
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate
- Medical Report
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Stages for Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2019/2020
Phase 1 – Online Application: This is the first phase where all qualified and interested candidates are to registers online, print out their registration form online and keep them safe. If you are yet to register click here
Phase 2 – Screening, Documentation Review and Application Status: This second stage or phase takes place as soon as registration closes. This is where the NCS Officials in-charge of the recruitment takes time to review all applications submitted online. Then, those found worthy would be shortlisted.
Phase 3 – Aptitude Test Screening Examination: The Third Phase or stage is where Aptitude Test or Examination is been conducted to all those who were shortlisted to enable them chose the most qualified ones for the Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment.
Phase 4 – Medicals Screening: The Fourth Phase or stage is where those who passed the examination or aptitude test are been shortlisted for medical examination or screening. After the completion of this medical examination, those who are adjudge qualified are been shortlisted on the Final List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Customs Service. Congratulations to you if you get to this stage.
When will the Full List of Shortlisted Candidates for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) Recruitment be released for Aptitude Test/Examination Screening Exercise
According to Umar Sanusi, this list of shortlist candidates will be released immediately after the recruitment portal closes and all shortlisted candidates will be properly notified and invited for the next stage.
When is the Date, time and venue for Nigeria Customs Service (NCS) 2019 Recruitment Aptitude Test or Examination
The date for the NCS Aptitude Test has not been fixed yet by NCS recruitment officials. It will be fixed as soon as registration closes.
Every successful candidate for the NCS would see his or her venue for the aptitude test or examination. All this information will be contained in your invitation letter sent by NCS
To be updated on when the Aptitude Test would be to avoid missing out, kindly subscribe to the site using your Email address for updates. IT IS FREE
How to check your name on Nigeria Customs Service NCS Recruitment List Shortlisted Candidates 2019/2020
To check your name Click Here
For ncs 2019 past question click here
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here