UBA Digital Champs Recruitment 2018- This is to inform the general public and all interested qualified candidates that UBA one of the African leading banking is recruiting to fill up the vacant space of a Digital Champ.
UBA is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York. From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
In 2005, UBA was born through one of the biggest mergers on the African continent. capital markets with the business combination with Standard Trust Bank (STB) Plc. From the merger UBA has emerged as a Pan-African provides a full range of solutions and services that span the full value chain from retail to corporate. UBA is also the acclaimed leader in electronic payments in the sub-region.
Job Details below:
Job Title: Digital Champ
Reference #: DIG001
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Contract Type: 6 Months
Applicant must possess
- B.Sc (Pre & post NYSC) in any discipline
- A minimum of Lower Credit/ 2nd class lower
Successful candidates’ focus will be on all the Bank’s digital banking products and their responsibilities will include the following:
- Customer enrollment on Bank’s digital products
- First-level support
- Issue reporting and tracking on Group Response Portal
- Must be able to speak English and any other local language prominent the branch location.
- Must possess a smart phone and also savvy to perform this function
- Ability to speak multiple languages will be considered as an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click on APPLICATION LINK
20th January, 2018.
For more information about UBA JOB RECRUITMENT, kindly subscribe to this site using your email. Subscription is totally free.
You have a problem or complaint SPEAK WITH US
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc