AfDB Job Recruitment 2020 – This is to inform the general public and interested applicants that the African Development Bank Group is recruiting.
About African Development Bank Group (AfDB) Job – AfDB was established in 1964, the African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across the continent. There are 80 member states, including 54 in Africa (Regional Member Countries).
The Bank’s development agenda is delivering the financial and technical support for transformative projects that will significantly reduce poverty through inclusive and sustainable economic growth.
AfDB Job Recruitment 2020 Categories (15 Job Positions)
Click on any of the category you want to apply to see the full requirement.
- Social Protection Officer, AHHD0
- Senior Transport Engineer, PICU
- Youth employment and skills development officer, AHHD0
- Division Manager Transport & Logistics, PICU1
- IT Support Assistant / Business Applications, CHIS4
- Operations Officer, PESD3
- Principal Investigation & Forensic Accountant, PIAC2
- Senior Legal Counsel, PGCL4
- Principal Legal Counsel, PGCL4
- Senior Civil Society Officer, AHGC2
- Senior Health Analyst, AHHD0
- Principal Social Economist, AHHD1
- Finance & Administrative Assistant, COAO
- Afawa Officer – Affirmative Finance Action for Women in Africa (For West & North Africa), AHGC0
- Afawa Officer – Affirmative Finance Action for Women in Africa (For Central Africa & Nigeria), AHGC0
How to Register/Apply for African Development Bank Group Recruitment 2020
To apply for AfDB recruitment click https://www.afdb.org/
AfDB Recruitment 2020 Closing Date
Closing date ranges from 19th of September to 8th of October, 2020
We thought you should also know about
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here