Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps Recruitment Application Form 2019/2020 –This is to inform all interested and qualified applicants that the 2019/2020 Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps Recruitment Application Form and portal for registration is open.
- africa union youth volunteer corps
- africa union youth volunteer
- union youth volunteer corps
- africa union youth
- union youth volunteer
Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps promotes volunteering to deepen the status of young people in Africa as key participants in the delivery of Africa’s human development targets and goals. Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps help to brings people together to share skills, knowledge, creativity and learning to build a more integrated Continent and by implication strengthen Africa’s relevance in the globalized world.
Recently, Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps is a continental development program that recruits and works with youth volunteers, to work in all 54 countries across the African Union.
Aims and Objectives of AUYVC- Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps
- AU-YVC engage Africa’s Youth in the Continent’s development through meaningful youth participation by providing Service for their Continent
- Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps Scheme Provide opportunities to Young Africans to serve and gain crucial professional experience, soft skills, social competence, international exposure and leadership skills
- AU-YVC promote shared values and Pan-Africanism among the upcoming generation
AUYVC Successful Applicants will be Shortlisted in the followings:
- Health and HIV/ AIDS
- Peace and Security
- Information and Communications Technology
- Business and Youth Entrepreneurship
- Agriculture and Environment
- Rural Community Schools
- Hospitals and Health Centers
- Post Conflict Setting
- International Organizations
- Government Offices/ Ministries
How to Register Africa Union Youth Volunteer Corps Recruitment 209/2020
To Apply, CLICK https://auyvc.africa-union.org and follow the procedures listed below;
- Aspiring volunteers who fulfill all requirements should fill out the online application form and upload their CV.
- Organizations wishing to deploy youth volunteers are required to fill out the online request form .
- Alternatively, organizations can send their request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Screening Process: Volunteer Applications and Volunteer Requests would now be screened for completeness through a vigorous and transparent process. Candidates whose application was not convincing, would be eliminated and notified. Volunteers are permitted to reapply a second time.
- Matching: Applications of nominated volunteer candidates are matched with available vacancies according to the criteria specified by the requesting organization.
- Selection Criteria: The AU-YVC would send multiple CVs (4-8) of matched volunteers to requesting organization to make final selection.
- Volunteer Training: Prior to their deployment volunteers would be trained for a period of 2 to 3 weeks by the AU-YVC unit to enhance volunteers professional, interpersonal and life skills. The training aims to prepare volunteers for their country of deployment and/or enhance their capacity.
- Deployment: selected volunteers would now sign a tri-partite agreement with their host organization and the AUC which shall guide the terms of deployment.
- Progress Assessment: volunteers are expected to provide regular reports on their activities and address challenges to the AU-YVC unit.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here