We are glad to inform you about 2019/2020 Nigerian Association of Petroleum Explorationists (NAPE) Grants Application Form for Students in University/Polytechnic.
This post will give you detail guide on how to get the NAPE form and register successfully
To be selected you must make sure you follow the following procedures for a successful application.
- Be inform that only one application is required per student
- You will be eligible for consideration of a grant only if all of the requested information accompanies your application.
Mail your completed application and supporting documents to the (email@example.com). Also, ensure you copy your Head of Department and NAPE-UAP Faculty Adviser.
Who can apply for 2019/2020 NAPE Grant Application Form?
- Award recipients must be enrolled in an HND, Bachelor, Masters or PhD programme.
- They must be of proven character who maintain the ethics and standard of the profession while, above all, having a constant high grade in his chosen academic career (i.e. minimum of 2.50 CGPA and 60% aggregate for B.Sc. and M.Sc. respectively).
- However, credit will be given for higher grade.
NAPE Grant Awards
Monetary awards range from a minimum amount of N50,000 to a maximum of N100,000 for postgraduate and N15,000 to N50,000 for undergraduate students.
How to apply successfully for NAPE Grant Application Form 2019/2020
- Complete this application in full. Please type or print neatly, since legibility affects your evaluation
- Attach an official copy of your most recent academic transcripts OR attach a signed and department stamped statement from your Professor or Head of department commenting on your academic credential.
- Obtain department endorsements and department stamps on the form. If your department does not have a stamp, attach a statement on department letterhead, signed by the Head of department, identifying you as a currently enrolled student of that school. Application without endorsements would be rejected.
- Mail your completed application and supporting documents to the (firstname.lastname@example.org). Also, ensure you copy your Head of Department and NAPE-UAP Faculty Adviser.
FORM MORE INFORMATION CLICK HERE