Abuja Clinics recruitment 201/2020- Are you interested working with Abuja Clinics? This is to inform you that Abuja Clinics is currently recruiting for interested and qualified applicants for the 2019/2020 Abuja Clinics massive job recruitment.
About the Abuja Clinics and the it massive job recruitment – Abuja Clinics is a world class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast of cutting edge equipment which aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. It has highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
Abuja Clinics Recruitment Available Job Positions and Requirements
- Bachelor of Medicine and Surgery MBBS.
- Minimum of 3 year post NYSC experience in a health industry or other
- related health institution with current practicing license.
- Must be registered with MDCN.
- Must be computer Literate.
- Must be a qualified nurse registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council of Nigeria and MUST possess in addition a post basic qualification certificate in the specified specialty.
- Applicant must possess current practicing license,
- Those with university degree must in addition have NYSC discharge certificate or exemption.
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience in the health sector
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Those without relevant post basic qualification need NOT apply
- Experience: Two (2) years of gardening maintenance experience is required.
- Job Knowledge: Understanding the concept of gardening maintenance and equipment, as well as understanding horticulture environment is required.
- Senior Secondary School Certificate is required.
How to apply for 2019/2020 Abuja Clinics Recruitment
To Apply/Register: http://www.abujaclinics.com
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
To get more updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here