Nigerian Army university Biu (NAUB) invites all candidates that have chosen the university as their First Choice for Direct Entry (DE) and Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) with 160 points and above for UTME, to apply for the Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for 2020 Academic Session.
To apply for the Post-UTME and DE online screening for admissions into all programmes of the University for 2020 Academic Session all candidates are required to follow the instructions below.
NAUB Post UTME form Fees 2020: All candidates for UTME and DE Admissions are to pay their Post Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) fees of N2,000 and upload their credentials
NAUB Post UTME 2020 Admission eligibility of Candidates:
- Only candidates who have chosen NAUB as their first choice and have a minimum of 160 points in the 2020 UTME and DE candidates
- Minimum of Upper-Credit or its equivalent are eligible for the Post-UTME Online Screening.
- In addition, each candidate must possess at least (5) credit passes in relevant field including English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O-Levels. Participation in the Post-UTME and DE which will be conducted online is mandatory for all interested candidates.
How to register for NAUB Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020
- Visit the University Post UTME/DE link at www.naub.edu.ng
- Click on UTME/DE Screening.
- Create a User Account (New users only).
- Select your program choice.
- Click “Pay Now” button to make your payment.
- Select your ATM Card type (e.g Master, Visa or Verve Card) (Select Nigerian Card Only) and click “Make Payment”.
- Only candidates whose payment has been successful can be redirected to fill the form.
- Click on “CONTINUE FILLING FORM”
- Scan and upload original copies of your O’level Credentials and A Levels for DE candidates: recent passport photograph and 2020 JAMB Registration slip.
- Make sure to submit your application when completed. (NOTE that you cannot edit your application after submission)
NAUB Post-UTME Closing Date
Deadline for application is on