YABATECH Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2021/2022 , cut off mark – This is to inform all Yaba College of Technology YABATECH candidates who wrote 2020 JAMB and chose YABATECH as choice of institution and those who did choose the institution but wishes to write Post UTME and gain admission.
Yabatech Cut off Mark for Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022
Yabatech College of Technology announced the cut-off mark for 2019 post utme screening exercise will be 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 and above for B.Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2020/2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Yabatech Mode of Post UTME Screening exercise 2021/2022
The Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise 2020 will be Computer Based Test (CBT)
How to Buy Yabatech Post UTME Form 2021/2022 and Register Online Yabatech Post Utme Admission Screening Exercise 2021/2022
- Visit www.yabatech.edu.ng and click on POST UTME Screening Exercise
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number into the space and CLICK Enter
- Make payment of N2,000 online using your ATM card or pay to any designated bank stated clearly on the portal
- The candidates are expected to upload their photograph in JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120 x 120 pixel.
- Copy or print out the form having your application Number as further processes will be done using the Application number
- Submit your application form using the Submit button below.
- Then print out your Photocard – Check for your Post UTME Screening Exercise Date and Time
Materials Needed for Yabatech Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2021/2022
- Coloured print out of online Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise Photo Card
- A pen and pencil
- O’level Result
- LGA Identification
- Original JAMB Result
Yabatech Important Information for the Post Utme
- No phones, wrist watch or programmable calculator to the exam hall.
- All documents should be enveloped
- There should be no loitering along the POST UTME Screening venue
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed in the Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue
- Candidate must be 16 years and above or will be 16 years by October, 2020 before he/she would be allowed
- In-correspondence of names and pictures will lead to disqualification and will not accepted for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
YABATECH Post UTME Screening Exercise Date 2020/2021
The YABATECH screening exercise date will be included in the photocard after registration and also will be announced on the institution portal .
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here