Yabatech Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise 2018/2019 – All Yabatech candidates are hereby invited for the Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise. Therefore all candidates that wrote 2018 JAMB are hereby invited by Yaba College of Technology for the 2018 Post UTME Screening Exercise. All the details and things needed for the Post UTME are stated clearly below.
CUT OFF MARK FOR YABATECH POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The management and authorities in charge of Admission in Yaba College of Technology announced the cut off mark to be 150 and above for National Diploma (ND) Full Time and 180 and above for B.Sc. Degree (100 Level) in affiliation with University of Nigeria, Nsukka in the 2018/2019 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
HOW TO BUY OR REGISTER FOR YABATECH POST UTME ADMISSION SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
To buy or register Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019 follow the registration procedures below
- Visit www.yabatech.edu.ng and click on POST UTME Screening Exercise
- Type in your JAMB Registration Number into the space and CLICK Enter
- Make payment of N2,000 online using your ATM card or pay to any designated bank stated clearly on the portal
- The candidates are expected to upload their photograph in JPEG or PNG format and not more than 120 x 120 pixel.
- Copy or print out the form having your application Number as further processes will be done using the Application number
- Submit your application form using the Submit button below.
- Then print out your Photocard – Check for your Post UTME Screening Exercise Date and Time
MATERIALS NEEDED FOR YABATECH POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The list of materials needed for Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise 2018/2019 include;
- A clear copy of your printed Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise Photo Card
- A pen and pencil
- Your SSCE Result
- LGA certificate
- JAMB Result
NECESSARY INFORMATION TO ALL YABATECH POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE CANDIDATES
- Don’t go to YABATECH Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue with your phone, wrist watch or calculator as it will not be allowed.
- Put all your documents in an envelop
- The Yabatech Post UTME Screening Exercise will be Computer Based Test (CBT)
- There should be no loitering along the POST UTME Screening venue
- Parents or Guardians are not allowed in the Post UTME Screening Exercise Venue
- Candidate must be 16 years and above or will be 16 years by October, 2018 before he/she would be allowed
- In-correspondence of names and pictures will lead to disqualification and will not accepted for the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
DATE FOR YABATECH POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019
The date for the Screening has not been fully announced but we will get back to you once it fully starts. All you have to do is to continue visiting our site for more updates.
Please share our post to your friends using the share button below.