FRSC Recruitment 2021 RequirementsBefore we give you all information you will be needing its important we tell you the documents you will need to prepare and keep ready.
- Active Email Address and Phone number must be used for registration
- Must be Single
- Educational Qualification Certificate – FSLC, WAEC, NECO, NEBTEB, NCE, OND, HND, B.SC, B.A, B.Eng, MBBS etc
- Computer literacy
- Have valid National Driver’s Licence.
- Must be a Nigerian by birth.
- Must be Medically fit
- Have a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Less than 18 years or more than 30 years of age. However, 35 years will be considered for Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers.
- Height must not be less than 1.7 metres for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licences while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Male chest must not be less than 0.87metres.
- Must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Must not have tattoo on any part of their body.
- Birth Certificate or age declaration
Meanwhile, you can read latest News below:
IMPORTANT NPower Build (N-Build) Recruitment Registration 2020 | NBuild Batch C Recruitment Form & Portal Opens
- Federal Ministry of Water Resources Recruitment 2021/2022 – Apply Here
- COVID-19 Targeted Credit Facility Loan Registration Portal 2021
- NMFB Loan Registration 2021
- Federal Government AFJP Farmers Grants 2021/2022
- NPower Stipend News 2021
- NUC Recruitment 2021/2022 Registration Form Portal
- Npower Registration 2022
- NPower Recruitment Shortlist
IMPORTANT Npower Batch C Shortlisted Names 2021/2022 - How to Check Npower shortlisted candidates on NASIM Portal