UNICAL Admission List 2018/2019– This is to inform the general public and those who took part in the University of Calabar (UNICAL) Post UTME screening exercise/Aptitude Test that the UNICAL ADMISSION LIST for the 2018/2019 academic session is finally out.
You can now check your admission status here
Unical Admission List 2018/2019 for batch 1, batch 2, batch 3 and batch 4 , supplementary and direct entry list is finally out, hurry now and check your name.
How to check Unical Admission List 2018/2019- Batch 1, 2, 3, 4, Supplementary & Direct Entry List
- Click www.myunical.edu.ng/post-utme/check-admission.aspx
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided Retype your JAMB Reg No in the required column
- Click on Login and proceed to check your admission status
Admitted candidates are hereby advised to accept their OFFER OF ADMISSION on JAMB CAPS Click Here
Those Candidates offered Admission should perform the below action immediately:
- Candidates whose names appear on this list are please advised to login to JAMB portal to either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission offers within 72 hours from the date of this publication, failure which the admission may be REVERSED
- Candidates whose names DO NOT appear on this list have either ACCEPTED their offers or are YET-TO-BE admitted.
- Those YET-TO-BE admitted and whose scores fall within the approved cut-off mark with the required subject combination are advised to check the school portal regularly to know their admissions status.
University of Calabar Procedures for Acceptance Fee Payment for Fresher’s
- Step into any commercial bank nationwide and University of Calabar Micro Finance bank
- Make payment for University of Calabar acceptance fee payment on E-tranzact
- Collect an E-tranzact printout from the bank
- Log on to www.myunical.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee Payment or www.myunical.edu.ng/acceptance
- Type your Jamb registration number/ CES form number, Phone number and the confirmation order number on the E-tranzact printout from the bank to generate your acceptance fee receipt
- Printout your acceptance fees receipt.
- Proceed to your department for screening before payment of school fees