Union Bank of Nigerian Plc invites suitably qualified applicants to apply for the 2019 Union Bank of Nigeria Plc graduates Management Trainee scheme.
The portal for online registration for the recruitment/trainee programme is now open to accept fresh intake
About Union Bank – Union Bank of Nigeria Plc, established in 1917, is a full-service commercial bank that caters to the retail and commercial needs of individuals, small and medium sized companies, and major corporations.
Applications are invited from fresh graduate for the position below:
Title: Management Trainee Programme
- Are you digitally savvy, daring, a team player and a groundbreaker? Can you thrive in a diverse workplace that requires innovation and collaboration?
- We are looking for the best talent for our Management Trainee Programme. When you join us, you will get the opportunity to own your work, generate innovative ideas and collaborate with like-minded individuals to challenge the status quo and transform our business, operations, culture and productivity.
Requirements For the Union Bank Trainee Application
- Not more than 26 years old by December 2018
- Minimum of second class lower degree in any course from an accredited University
- Must have completed NYSC.
How to Apply for Union Bank Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
Interested and qualified candidates should Click here to apply online
Application Closing Date
14th November, 2018.
For questions or challenges Click Here
Subscribe for FREE with your email address for instant notification