The University of Lagos (UNILAG) online registration for the 2018/2019 Post-UTME Screening Exercise for Admission into all Courses/ Programmes for the 2018/2019 Academic session will be conducted this year and is available online. Hurry now and register before the deadline. OTHER IMPORTANT DETAILS AS YOU READ THROUGH.
All 2018 JAMB UTME candidates who chose University of Lagos UNILAG as first choice and scored a minimum of 200 and above are now invited to apply / register for the 2018/2019 UNILAG Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise for admission.
THE UNILAG POST UTME SCREENING FEE = N2,000 (TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY) outside from bank/transaction charges
If you meet the above criteria it means you are eligible for the screening, read through.
2018/2019 UNILAG POST UTME ELIGIBLE
- Candidates who made University of Lagos their first choice in the 2018/2019 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
- Candidates, who will not be sixteen (16) years of age by 31st October, 2018 are not eligible to apply.
How to Register for the 2018/2019 UNILAG Post UTME Screening Exercise Form
All application are to be done on the official website of the University, any application done outside the university website will not be considered for admission. Eligible candidates should log on to University of Lagos website via www.unilag.edu.ng Then, take the following steps listed below:
- Click on “Admissions”
- Click on “Post-UTME Application”
- Login with “UTME NUMBER” as username
- Enter your “SURNAME” in lowercase as password
- Generate and print Payment Slip
- Proceed to any commercial bank closer to you to make payment of SCREENING FEE or you can use your ATM CARD to make your payment on ONLINE
- Now go back to the University portal, to upload passport photograph and complete the application form
- Print Post-UTME Examination Photocard
Note– Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME Screening will not be considered for admission.