UNIBEN Cut off Mark, Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise, Post UTME Registration, Venue, Date and Time- This is to Inform the general Public that the University of Benin Post UTME is about to Begin and JAMB Candidates who put UNIBEN as their first choice and met the cut off mark of the Institution should get ready to register for their Post UTME Examination.
This article will help direct on the steps to take to successfully register for the Post UTME 2019/2020 examination.
UNIBEN POST UTME CUT OFF MARK 2020
JAMB Candidates whose JAMB Score is 200 and Above is eligible to apply for the 2020/2021 UNIBEN Post UTME as announced by the Board of the University of Benin
UNIBEN Admission Screening 2020/2021 Registration Period
The UNIBEN Post UTME Online Registration will commence at the beginning of July, 2019 and the price for the Post UTME registration is #2000.
UNIBEN POST UTME 2020/2021 ELIGIBILITY
- Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Benin as First Choice and scored 200 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
- Obtained at least five (5) credit passes at GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent. The subjects must include English Language, and Mathematics (for courses for which a credit in mathematics is required) as well as three other relevant subjects (four if excluding mathematics); at not more than two sittings.
CLICK HERE TO SEE PASSPORT SPECIFICATION GUIDELINES
UNIBEN Post UTME 2020/2021 Registration Procedures
- Visit www.uniben.edu
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on Applicants and then select UNIBEN ADMISSION SCREENING 2020/2021
- Click on Register for application at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
- Enter your Surname Exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip, and JAMB Registration number. Immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser
- Back On uniben.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of the front page).
- Enter your username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a Recent and clear 1” x 1” COLOURED passport photograph with red background in JPEG format only.
Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal.
NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THE SPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeitures of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on “Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay with Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule
Note- The procedure for the 2020/2021 Admission Screening application for first time applicants is as follows: Candidates are advised to have a valid e-mail account before starting the application process.
To get more Updates
- Subscribe to the site sparkgist.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
- LIKE our Facebook page for direct updates
- FOLLOW our Twitter News Handle for updates
- In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here