UNIBEN POST UTME SCREENING EXERCISE 2018/2019- This is to notify the public that University of Benin (UNIBEN) Post-UTME/admission screening for admission into the institution for the 2017/2018 Academic Session is now available. SEE MORE DETAILS BELOW
The University of Benin UNIBEN invites candidates who chose the University as First choice in the 2018 JAMB Unified Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 200 and above, to apply for 2018/2019 UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2018/2019 academic session
The 2018/2019 UNIBEN Post UTME Admission Screening Exercise will be conducted by UNIBEN CONSULT NIGERIA LIMITED, has been rescheduled to take place in designated centres within the campus .
All candidates are to note that the UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise shall be a Computer Based Test (CBT) test. All candidates are expected to be seated, latest one hour before the stipulated time for their screening exercise.
Eligible of candidate for 2018/2019 UNIBEN Post UTME.
- Candidates who applied for admission into the University as first choice in the 2018 JAMB Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations (UTME).
- Candidate must obtain a minimum of 200 marks and above in the 2018 UTME for all courses.
- Must possess at least five (5) credit passes including English Language and Mathematics in their O’level (GCE O/L, SSCE, NECO, or their equivalent), as well as three other relevant subjects relating to the course of study in not more than two sittings, except for the MB.BS degree for which only one sitting is required.
How to register / Apply for the 2018/2019 UNIBEN Post UTME Screening Exercise
Before commencing the registration, all candidates are advised to have a valid and working e-mail address.
- Visit uniben.waeup.org
- Click on Student Portal
- Click on WAEUP Portal .
- Then Click Application at the top left of the display page to proceed.
- Select the 2018/2019 Admission Screening Application.
- Click on Register for Application
- Enter your Surname exactly as written on the JAMB Registration slip and your JAMB Registration Number immediately, your ID and Password will be displayed on the browser.
- On the https://uniben.waeup.orgclick on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
- Enter your Username and the password to login.
- To start the application process, please click on ‘Application record’, provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
- Upload a RECENT and CLEAR “1×1” COLOUR PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WITH RED BACKGROUND INJPEG FORMAT ONLY. Great care should also be taken to follow the specified formats on the UNIBEN website and portal. NOTE that the photograph uploaded will be the only valid ID for all admitted candidates throughout their stay in the University of Benin. FAILURE TO UPLOAD THESPECIFIED PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH WILL LEAD TO DISQUALIFICATION and failure/forfeiture of admission.
- To pay for the Application, click on“Add online payment ticket” at the bottom of the page, then click on “Pay Via Remita” on the top left corner of the page, follow the instruction to pay the application fee of N 2,000:00; (The fee excludes other charges),the admission screening exercise past questions forN1,500:00 (optional); excluding Services charges with a valid ATM-Enabled Card from any Commercial Bank in Nigeria
- A link is displayed “Download past questions to practice upon successful payment.
- Preview and confirm your information before submitting your application online. (No correction will be accepted after the closing date).
- Go back online on the appointed date to print out the acknowledgement slip that contains your specific screening schedule.
Warning – You are not to come along to the examination centre with mobile phones and calculators